Trusted Contributor

@furbabylover  Thanks for the heads up!  I've been on the fence about ordering them all day.  I'll pass.

Esteemed Contributor

For those if you that have tried these before how yo you eat them ?  Do you just defrost of warm them up ?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Did you read the Nutrition info??

Fully loaded with fat, sugar, carbs and calories, all thru the roof !!  And to add insult to injury they are made with bleached flour. 

@Shelbelle.  Wow. Not bleached flour!  What do you expect cake to contain?  That's  why it's good.

We only bring foods with unbleached flour into our home, plenty to be found out there and delish too !!!

@Shelbelle.  Why the aversion to bleached flour?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

For those if you that have tried these before how yo you eat them ?  Do you just defrost of warm them up ?

@Kitty Galore.  I refrigerate them, sometimes for several weeks at a time, then nuke them for about 20 seconds.  Never had any mold.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I'm always suspicious of photo, without knowing a source. And items shown on display may have been sitting in a warm studio warehouse for the past week. Certainly not going to deter me from making a purchase. If the produce is unsatisfactory one just contacts customer service. 

. . . 

---

I thought this (mold) photo appeared to be a manipulated screen capture, but I will accept the "evidence" as posted.

Regardless, my mother has ordered these in the past without issue, so I have decided to take a chance this time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore.  I refrigerate them, sometimes for several weeks at a time, then nuke them for about 20 seconds.  Never had any mold.

@Kachina624   Thanks ,  that sounds good !   I'm sure that little but of warmth will bring out the flavors !   Look forward to getting them !!