Honored Contributor

I like Courtney, always have. I think she has come a long way from her beginning. Does she still need some polishing? Yes, but then again so do some of the ones that have been there far longer than her.

Courtney doesn't talk nearly as fast and as much as a few others I could name. She talks fast, but I think she is easily understood. I think she is cute, and a breath of fresh air on QVC.

I watched the last part of the show with Brooke Shields, and then I watched the show after with Home Reflections, and I think she did a great job on that one.

With Brook, maybe she was starstruck, but Brooke being the ultimate professional handled her very well. With the home show, she gave examples of how to use things differently and all of the reasons you may want to purchase it, just like the rest of the hosts, so I didn't see a problem, but we all see things differently and react to things differently as well......

QVC Customer Care
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She talks so much and so fast, I can scarcely keep up with her.  I've never seen a human talk like she can.

I think Jane can out talk her any day of the week. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She talks so much and so fast, I can scarcely keep up with her.  I've never seen a human talk like she can.

@Kachina624   I bet Rick can top her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Cason on QVC2abo

@SunValley wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:to wa

@Kachina624 well, JT on her shoe show today is a strong contendor. She had two stories about a daughter and Josie M's body butter all combined in one breathless 5-minute run-on sentence about how she loved a pair of shoes. Too much non-stop, convoluted jabbering for me.

@SunValley   Jane doesn't breathe, but she enunciates so well that I can always understand every word she speaks, and I don't consider it fast speaking, just nonstop. slight difference, lol.

Respected Contributor

Re: Courtney Cason on QVC2abo

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:to wa

@Kachina624 well, JT on her shoe show today is a strong contendor. She had two stories about a daughter and Josie M's body butter all combined in one breathless 5-minute run-on sentence about how she loved a pair of shoes. Too much non-stop, convoluted jabbering for me.

@SunValley   Jane doesn't breathe, but she enunciates so well that I can always understand every word she speaks, and I don't consider it fast speaking, just nonstop. slight difference, lol.

That was my comment too (see bold above). Non-stop talking...

Frequent Contributor

I really like her and find her natural and believable.  She seems to try to be honest and not make exaggerated claims, like so many others.  I hope she stays on board and broadens the scope of the type items she host.

I'm disappointed that the other Courtney has begun to seem artificial and annoying.

Contributor

I really enjoy her presentations. Wish she would be on the regular Q. I certainly would watch more often. 

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  ..... I think Amy S has her beat... at least I can understand Courtney  but, I can’t understand a word that comes out of AS mouth !!!!😂🤣😂🤣

---------------

I was thinking the same thing!!  Amy wins for the QVC fast talk award!!  There have been several presentations when I could not understand what she is saying..... The new host Julia is quickly climbing  that fast talk ladder too!!