Esteemed Contributor

I have to admit a few years back when Courtney C. started with QVC i wasn't the biggest fan....then she disappeared for quite a while working on the Beauty Channel which i never cared to watch............but lately w/o the Beauty Channel in production Courtney has been hosting on QVC2

now and then and i have to say i enjoy her presentations...

She definitly has grown into the role and i feel would be a host i could actually "enjoy" watching!!!

Honored Contributor

She talks so much and so fast, I can scarcely keep up with her.  I've never seen a human talk like she can.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like her doing beauty, she's great at that, not so much at fashion and that's only because the Q does not sell anything that she would actually wear. IMO The woman does have the gift of gab and is wasting her talent at the Q.

Respected Contributor

Re: Courtney Cason on QVC2abo

[ Edited ]

• @Kachina624 wrote:to wa

She talks so much and so fast, I can scarcely keep up with her.  I've never seen a human talk like she can.

@Kachina624 well, JT on her shoe show today is a strong contender. She had two stories about a daughter and Josie M's body butter all combined in one breathless 5-minute run-on sentence about how she loved a pair of shoes. Too much non-stop, convoluted jabbering for me.

Respected Contributor

I love Courtney and always enjoy watching her on QVC.  I find I watch QVC2 more than the main channel.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree.  She's grown into the job.

Respected Contributor

I agree -- I like "Old Courtney" better than "New Courtney."

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

She might be a close second, but no one can top Larissa from Breezies.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Cason on QVC2

[ Edited ]

To me she is just unwatchable....I saw her hosting a couple of fashion shows and she was immature and silly.  But she got lots of compliments from viewers when she hosted on the now defunct Beauty IQ....maybe beauty presentations are her strong point....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

She might be a close second, but no one can top Larissa from Breezies.....

@Spurt.   I'm scared to watch a Breezies presentation anymore for fear that Larissa is waiting in the wings all set to launch an assault.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment