Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

She talks so much and so fast, I can scarcely keep up with her.  I've never seen a human talk like she can.

@Kachina624 

She might be a close second, but no one can top Larissa from Breezies.....

@Spurt.   I'm scared to watch a Breezies presentation anymore for fear that Larissa is waiting in the wings all set to launch an assault.

@Kachina624 

She must have powerful lungs or uses an oxygen mask after she gives her presentations....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She talks so much and so fast, I can scarcely keep up with her.  I've never seen a human talk like she can.

@Kachina624  ..... I think Amy S has her beat... at least I can understand Courtney  but, I can’t understand a word that comes out of AS mouth !!!!😂🤣😂🤣

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  ..... I think Amy S has her beat... at least I can understand Courtney  but, I can’t understand a word that comes out of AS mouth !!!!😂🤣😂🤣

Me either!

Respected Contributor

Re: Courtney Cason on QVC2

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

Amy Stran

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Frequent Contributor

I AGREE, SHE IS VERY IMMATURE WITH HER  NOT SO FUNNY COMMENTS AND FACIAL EXPRESSIONS..  SHE IS KINDA A CLOWN ON PRESENTATIONS AND IT GETS OLD PRETTY QUICKLY.  I SAW HER WITH ANTONELLA AND WAY OVER THE TOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY AND CLOWNISH, VERY CHILDISH.

Honored Contributor

Courtney was great on the now-defunct Beauty Channel because it was very unstructured over there, and even the vendors were more laid back and unscripted.  Very, very different from the beauty presentations on the regular channel.  

Now, QVC is utilizing her mostly on social media podcasts and video segments on the QVC YouTube channel and iTunes, etc.  The most recent one was her video on Miami, FL, highlighting the vastly different lifestyles there.  There was no selling or QVC marketing.  It was very much like a show on the Travel Channel.  She did a fantastic job.  Courtney is a natural in those mediums because she truly has the gift for gab and is quite charming.  

Her regular QVC shows now are few & far between, but her social media and separate video lifestyle segments have revved up a great deal.  QVC seems to be keeping her around primarily for those extra curricular parts of their business.  

Respected Contributor

Not a fan. She acts very phony and over talks!

Occasional Contributor

I am trying to watch her right now hosting with Brook Shields.  Why does it always seem like the show is about Courtney and not what she's selling? She talks too much and is always trying to look cutsie for the camera. What is she wearing exactly? Brooke Shields should be the center of attention here. This is not the time or place for MTV fashions. I'm sorry. She is a very cute girl. But it always seems to me that she is not trying to sell the product as much as to sell herself. It's like she's endlessly auditioning for a part. After all these years it's still difficult to watch her. She speaks very well but is not a good fit for QVC. 

Honored Contributor

I remember when she was hired, she was brought on as a social media host. Then she was put into a regular host position.  

I like her but I don't see her all that often.  I didn't get the Beauty IQ channel.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

You're so right, Kachina!  Although Jane Treacy is a real non-stop, no-breather talker too!!!