Honored Contributor

Our main grocery store, HEB, has had those wipes available for several years now...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Many of my grocery stores had wipes available for years.

How many times have we seen articles about how dirty carts 

are? I recall many threads in this forum about that exact topic.

And that was years ago.

My fitness center has had wipes for years, as well.

They are used for the equipment wipe down. 

Valued Contributor

My Costco, local grocery, Target and Walmart all have wipes at their entrances.  If you use them to wipe your cart you're doing yourself and the store a favor.  

Honored Contributor

I always wear cotton gloves when out driving and shopping....have many pairs. Wash them after each use....sun protection and germ protection. 

Esteemed Contributor

Every store I go to here in Cal. have had wipes outside before you enter including Trader Joe,s. Now not the dollar store or Walgreen,s.

Esteemed Contributor

Also in CA and we have had wipes at the entrance to Target, grocery stores, etc., by us forever.  I never used them until I got a compromised immune system.  Now I always use them and carry wipes in my purse.  Not just the handles but especially that little seat area where people put their kids in diapers and their dogs.  I always wipe that down if I'm going to use that area.