New Contributor

Yes...enjoyed watching her & getting her tips. A cookbook of her basics would be terrific. Is there one offered anywhere?

Respected Contributor

She had a show on QVC called "Blue Jean Chef".  Maybe it disappeared because she didn't "SELL" enough.  Too bad because she really is a delightful, skillful chef.

Regular Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

I agree.  She did a marvelous job.  She was so natural and relaxed.  I really enjoyed watching her.  Even my husband sat down to watch and commented that she was a great teacher.  I'd love to see more of her in this capacity.  Way go, Meredith!

Yes so many great recipes that I can actually use. Omg lobster rolls, pina colada, smoothies---very diverse presentation...thank you again Meredith and Q. !!!! 

Honored Contributor

IMO Meredith is great at doing a cooking show by herself  (watched the holiday segments) and as a rep. I don't think she was that comfortable being a host. Maybe Food Network may like her cooking segments.

Respected Contributor

Agree, Meredith was a natural and showed some awesome tip , tricks.  Thanks Q!

Why doesn’t food Network show actual cooking anymore?  I miss it- 

Respected Contributor

I too, loved watching Meredith cook, It made my Xmas  a lot more entertaining. The parade was fine, but they kept jumping from one group to another. I have all of Merediths books, but what a great idea having her give cooking lessons instead of playing music all day. Lets have an hour of Meredith sans David, I'd watch that. If I bought a mixer last year, I'm not inclined to buy another, and most people can see what colors they come in. And I don't care for 20 times how many are left. I have a feeling the QVC gods don't watch the shows or they'd stop some of the childishness.Please stop the happy dance and eye roll. My mute button is wearing out on the cooking shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes! I enjoyed watching her and I don’t even cook! She needs her own cooking show on one of the food channels. She’s a joy to watch. Very natural on TV, which is hard to do. Great communicator.

Contributor
Loved her show. Made me want to cook & I am not a cook. I am going to try her Blue Berry Muffins. Wish me luck.lol
Esteemed Contributor

I caught a few of Merdith's cooking segments and all I could think was "she needs a spot on Food Network".  She reminded me of Ina Garten or Martha Stewart w/the soft voices.  Those three prove you don't need to be yelled at to get your point across.  Do not like being shouted at!

Esteemed Contributor

Me, too! I was catching her in between watching the Eagles game!

It was great that she wasn't encumbered trying to sell you any particular pan or spurtle or something!