Valued Contributor

I have to admit I am NOT a cook, but found myself watching Meredith Laurence over and over during the program break. I really like her so much better just teaching the skills and hints of cooking by herself. She seems to love to teach and I found her very entertaining and soothing to watch. IMO when she is with David she seems to be kind of stand offish, but by herself she seems to be more comfortable alone, just a thought while I was watching her.

And yes, it seems I saw the parade way to many times!!

Did anybody watch Meredith?

Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed watching her too ....

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I love her both while with David and during the program break. Last night, I turned to the Q when we went to bed. I was wishing I could just stay up and watcher her cook....but had to go to sleep to get ready for today. Told hubby I wished I could just watch her cook all night. Something about her relaxes me, maybe her voice....not sure.

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  She did a marvelous job.  She was so natural and relaxed.  I really enjoyed watching her.  Even my husband sat down to watch and commented that she was a great teacher.  I'd love to see more of her in this capacity.  Way go, Meredith!

Valued Contributor

@happycat wrote:

Yes, I love her both while with David and during the program break. Last night, I turned to the Q when we went to bed. I was wishing I could just stay up and watcher her cook....but had to go to sleep to get ready for today. Told hubby I wished I could just watch her cook all night. Something about her relaxes me, maybe her voice....not sure.

I totally agree! She is very soothing.    bamasec

Trusted Contributor

I hope they do this with Meredith again, I really liked watching her, too. Too bad they didn't do something similar with the beauty channel. That just had four products aired over and over, very blah. The four were a hair curling device, eyeliner, mascara, and eye serum. If they couldn't do makeup tips, like the cooking tips from Meredith, at least they could have replayed other shows recently recorded.

Honored Contributor

They must have sold Meredith's cooking tape to the highest bidders because they played it most of the day on our local CBS station.  Good for her; it gives her more exposure.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I watched her on and off and boy do I miss cooking...I was a good cook. (I have no idea what that young, silly host and DB were doing cooking.....was an odd segment, imo.)  

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

Re: Cooking with Meredith

[ Edited ]

I've never enjoyed watching her on as a vendor or as a host, but she was fantastic in these videos.  It certainly is her forte.  I'd rather see her on FOOD NETWORK with a show of just her than on QVC.

I would think they would be really interested in her.  To me she belongs there or on PBS not on QVC.  I actually liked her like I like Sara Moulton. 

Respected Contributor

doodles, I wish they would change her to " In THe Kitchen With Meredith". He acts very board lately. He doesn't know what to do with himself when he isn't doing all the talking. And this constant interruption about how may sold in this show, and "Again We have so many in this color to go around" It get so boring!! Snore!! We just need newness of a different host.