Honored Contributor

Re: Check Your Bank Account......

Thank you or sharing this.  This is absolutely awful.  Trouble ordering or getting on the board is one thing but erroneous payments is a whole different thing.  They should keep this a secret, they should send a general email out to all QVC customers to look at their bank statements.  I looked at mine and no problems but I'll check everyday this week.

Super Contributor

What happens when you think you can save a few bucks by offshoring/contracting out your IT Support.  That and data breaches.

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Thank you or sharing this.  This is absolutely awful.  Trouble ordering or getting on the board is one thing but erroneous payments is a whole different thing.  They should keep this a secret, they should send a general email out to all QVC customers to look at their bank statements.  I looked at mine and no problems but I'll check everyday this week.

@chrystaltree  You're right.  This is absolutely awful, and they did send me a generic email explaining their "glitch".

I did get the money they deducted twice refunded, and have since deleted all my

bank account info here.

Will probably not be ordering in the future in fear they will double bill me again.  UGH...

It was not an easy pay either, it was something I had paid in full.

Esteemed Contributor

Here we go again, I ordered the Lock and Lock TSV. They authorized the easy pay and the full amount on my account. When I contacted CS, I was informed the charge will be dropped when the order shipped. So, the double dipping has not been corrected. Please be aware this company is on a downward spiral and it doesn't seem to work for me.

Regular Contributor

We had this happen also. My husband checks our credit cards every day and we were charged twice for one item.  We are extra careful because our old card was compromised and we had to get a new card and it was a major hassel.