Respected Contributor

Check Your Bank Account......

I always check my bank accounts everyday; saw a charge of $84.37 from QVC.  I called CS & was told there is a systems problem they are currently working on & should be resolved by this Monday.  I do not understand how/why this has happened.  Rest assured I will be cking first thing Monday!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Check Your Bank Account......

@BornToShop wrote:

I always check my bank accounts everyday; saw a charge of $84.37 from QVC.  I called CS & was told there is a systems problem they are currently working on & should be resolved by this Monday.  I do not understand how/why this has happened.  Rest assured I will be cking first thing Monday!  

@BornToShop   I'm wondering if all this trouble with the website lately has to do with a breach in security.  Thank you for the heads up.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop  My daughter just called Customer Service after noticing she was charged $109.00 again for a purchase in December.

She was told they are aware of the issue and are emailing corporate about it.  Also told it will take a couple days to resolve.

She is not a happy camper.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 It is very disturbing that this has happened.  I recently had my EP charges converted to a new bank account I recently opened & the charge was on the old bank account.  QVC should put out a statement regarding this issue as any security breach is very serious.  

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 I also am not a happy camper!  I find it inexcusable that this has happened.  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 I also am not a happy camper!  I find it inexcusable that this has happened.  

@BornToShop especially since it's going to take days for it to be resolved?

How many will have other payments or checks bounced back for insufficient funds?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow!  QVC is a mess between shipping, poor cs, high prices, low quality and now this.  Fortunately, I have other places I like to shop.

How did they get into your bank account?  Do you pay by check?  

Trusted Contributor

I just checked my bank account and was charged $24.72 for something I never ordered.

WTF is up with QVC.  Unacceptable !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the warning.  I don't order much from Q but I checked my credit card and all is well.  I removed all payment methods from my Q account for now.

New Contributor

Re: PLEASE...Check Your Bank Account......

I was making a fresh start in the New Year and made a large payment to pay off ALL my open easy payments. I kept checking my account and they all show a very odd date and say "past due" with the same DATE ...next to each easy pay. In checking with QVC they said there are "system issues" with easy pays and that they are working on it. She called it a "glitch"- this is one area I don't want to see a GLITCH.

Spoiler
Corporate better be making this a HUGE priority!