Esteemed Contributor

Re: Break-ins being reported

@JaneMarple wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I just read a couple of articles.  Seems there are some on Twitter saying the hurricane means time to go looting (like they're advertising later plans).  I would post links, but the articles mention the tweeters have a few things in common in terms of politics and I'm guessing it would be a violation of standards.  I've also seen articles about looting in Haiti.

1. Haiti is not the United States!

2. What are you implying?

@JaneMarple I never said Haiti is in the U.S.

Since it was posted that there have been no reports, I'm not implying, but actually stating, that if one does an Internet search about Hurricane Matthew looting incidents, there are results.  There have been looting reports and arrests in Jamaica and Haiti and other places in the Carribean in the past few days.  (not in the U.S. but related to this storm)  

I just posted a link addressing false looting reports in Jacksonville.  

I am not posting the links to the other articles which feature screenshots of Tweets by people in the U.S. who seem to be advertising that they would like to or plan to go looting.  

Trusted Contributor

Disgusting!!!
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@GATORGIRL wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@GATORGIRL

OP posted 8 hrs ago.  At this time, there still has not been any reports of break-ins from any news outlets.

Concerns & actual break-ins are 2 different things

I agree with you 100%! Have you read some of the posts on this thread? Hateful!

@JaneMarple

I'm confused.  What is hateful?

Shooting people for one.

Wait a second, i think if someone is breaking into your home,there is nothing wrong with arming your self,to protect you ,and your family, i am not one that supports shooting people for no reason,this is protecting your self.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.