Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I think most people have known this since October.  

I think a lot of people are surprised by shipment via USPS!  I thought my two packages missing in action since early December would have been shipped by UPS or Fedex.  I was so disappointed mine were not. 

Honored Contributor

@red&curly wrote:

I'm dreaming of a ...

Delivered package?  Just like the ones I used to know....

Trusted Contributor

This is why I'm surprised the Q is still guaranteeing delivery by Christmas.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe 

Interesting..... I got the same message in my Informed Delivery daily email yesterday...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

This is why I'm surprised the Q is still guaranteeing delivery by Christmas.  

All purchases made yesterday (jewelry) was shipped out this morning via UPS.  Three of my requests are arriving today.  (happy it's not the post office)

Respected Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

It's always a shipping mess close to Christmas, and this year they are working with less staff and a much larger than usual volume of shipped items.  It's just the way it has unfolded this year.

My children told me they both shipped packages to me yesterday,  I don't expect them to get here til after Christmas.  If they get here before, it will just be an extra surprise!  Doesn't matter either way....I am just grateful my kids and their families are ok, and they will safely celebrate in their own homes.   

UPDATE.....The box from my daughter arrived today!  Only took 4 days....kudos to the Post Office!