Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Cakers3  LOL.  You have to understand that this is a board where last week the mods had to remove a post because the participants were arguing about cat puke.

@Kachina624   Now that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!    BWAH AHAHAHAHAH

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Cakers3  LOL.  You have to understand that this is a board where last week the mods had to remove a post because the participants were arguing about cat puke.

@Kachina624   Oh darn.  I missed it.  I was too busy looking for duplicate threads about......anything......so I could post on them and let the poor OP know about her faux pas.

@Cakers3   LOL

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

I think we are ALL aware of this obvious situation, and if you're not by now then you've got to be, well, hiding under a rock.  

You make it sound like a warning -- so scary "BEWARE."  

@rms1954   You seem to criticize everything on these boards.   I am sorry you don't like my Title.  Sorry I am not perfect like you.

And you would know this how????  Are you keeping track of ALL my posts???  And where have I stated that I am perfect????

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom You speaking of me???

Honored Contributor

I paid attention when they said to mail early.  All of my gifts have arrived at their destinations safely and my Christmas cards were all mailed last week.  I have received that warning to my email from the post office.  

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I paid attention when they said to mail early.  All of my gifts have arrived at their destinations safely and my Christmas cards were all mailed last week.  I have received that warning to my email from the post office.  

@DiAnne  Well you are fortunate.  I too paid attention to the warnings, mailed early, and one of my items was missorted and sent way out West rather than to the east cost and, per tracking, it will "arrive late but is still in transit to its destination." It has been saying that for days and days.  So I can wear my "did everything right" halo too, but through no fault of my own my package is now sitting who knows where, being late.

Valued Contributor

I'm dreaming of a ...

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:
@Pearley wrote:
@BalletBabe wrote:
@Pearley wrote:
@IG wrote:

No one should be surprised by this, IMO.

We've ALL known since early this year that online ordering and shipping was the only way to get what we want or need during this pandemic.

Is anyone really surprised that shipping is a problem during this time?

I find that hard to believe......

Not to mention all the OTHER threads on this very same topic in the forums.

@Pearley   I do not read all the forums.  So if people know this , then they can pass it by. 

@BalletBabe  I usually at least glance around the likely suject-matter  forums to see if a similar thread is already there before I start one that is just going to duplicate others.

So wonderful when people have a lot of time on their hands. 

@BalletBabe wrote:
@World Traveler   Time I don't have.  I work about 50 hours a week, I have 2 YouTube channels also.  My Mother always said a busy mind is a happy one and I have found that to be true.

@BalletBabe I wasn't referring to you when I said that. Heart  You and I go way back to many wonderful posts and I consider you a friend on these boards/threads. I find your sense of humor to be the kind that makes me read, stop to think/ponder, and have a different take on life from your point of view. Keep it up! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:
@Pearley wrote:
@BalletBabe wrote:
@Pearley wrote:
@IG wrote:

No one should be surprised by this, IMO.

We've ALL known since early this year that online ordering and shipping was the only way to get what we want or need during this pandemic.

Is anyone really surprised that shipping is a problem during this time?

I find that hard to believe......

Not to mention all the OTHER threads on this very same topic in the forums.

@Pearley   I do not read all the forums.  So if people know this , then they can pass it by. 

@BalletBabe  I usually at least glance around the likely suject-matter  forums to see if a similar thread is already there before I start one that is just going to duplicate others.

So wonderful when people have a lot of time on their hands. 

@BalletBabe wrote:
@World Traveler   Time I don't have.  I work about 50 hours a week, I have 2 YouTube channels also.  My Mother always said a busy mind is a happy one and I have found that to be true.

@BalletBabe I wasn't referring to you when I said that. Heart  You and I go way back to many wonderful posts and I consider you a friend on these boards/threads. I find your sense of humor to be the kind that makes me read, stop to think/ponder, and have a different take on life from your point of view. Keep it up! Heart

@World Traveler   Oh no I knew you were not referring to me.  (((HUG)))

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@KingstonsMom You speaking of me???

@rms1954 

No, Not at all!

I quoted who I was speaking of!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.