Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else having a lazy Sunday?

I had a lazy Saturday buton  Sunday I started fall cleaning inside my home. Hopefully I'll have it all done by Thursday so i can clean my carpets.

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone else having a lazy Sunday?

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Luvtuna wrote:

I knew there was a reason I enjoyed reading your posts. I'm also from NE PA. I've lived in NO VA for over fifty years but my heart is in PA. I have a lot of lazy days in retirement. Today is just another one. I've got a stew cooking on the stove, read some and now looking at the forum while listening to John Denver.

I have lived in NE Pa for awhile...but I am originally from Pittsburgh.  When I read your post...I had to smile when you said you were listening to John Denver. My brother and wife still live in PGH and we frequently go to Amish Country in Ohio.  This past July we went to Amish Country Theater to see “Take me Home....the John Denver experience”.  Jim Curry (the impersonator) not only looks like John Denver, ..but his voice is amazing. It was a great concert with 2 hours of John Denver hits.  If you ever get a chance to go I know you would love it. !!

Thank you Mombo I will watch for it. John Denver passed way too young. My grandson is going to school in Ohio so I will have to check how close or far it is from Amish country.