Respected Contributor

Didn't they shut them down once before? (around 2004).  Wasn't that one of the reasons Jane Treacy started her own bulletin board? (along with selling her own line of silver jewelry)

Respected Contributor

Wasn't there a Vegas Baby forum?

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Wasn't there a Vegas Baby forum?

@lulu1 , that is under the dam yankee forum.  You can choose to go to Vegas Baby or a Facebook Refugees forum.  

Super Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

It says to search "blog," so I did and it appears that these forums are going away. They want us to use the QVC Facebook group.  I don't do Facebook, so I'll be very interested in where all of you will be posting in the future. 

What a strange turn of events to be learning that the Q boards are being done away next month on the very day that the entire facebook network goes down.

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

I'm sure this is due to their marketing strategy.

They'll be posting more new items and they will be asking you for suggestions etc.

I don't believe anyone realizes how powerful the forums are.

I'll be honest, if it wasn't for the forums, I probably wouldn't even log into their site.

I'll say good-bye to the Q, and I'm sure the HSN forum will be following too????

Does anyone know?

Honored Contributor

I posted here on a few other boards. There are other places to make group for all of us here not only FB. Google groups?  groups io? Other site?

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I'd join just to get away from the **** deer.

Frequent Contributor

Big mistake.  A lot of people are going to leave Facebook after last night's 60 Minutes report.  I really love these forums.  I find them to be very helpful, especially for product reviews and information.

Honored Contributor

Just thinking out loud ... do we see another sad ending like "JCP story" for QVC...

I hope not...

Honored Contributor

there is a group on the delphi forums called QVC LOVERS......there are several sub categories, but not nearly as many as here. not sure how difficult that is to set up if we wanted to create a new place to chat? 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein