Trusted Contributor

Re: Amazon Returns thru Kohl's

Fortunately where I work, UPS comes almost every day.  I print out the return shipping label, take it to work and have UPS pick it up.  UPS Scans it and I generally have the money back in my account in a day or two.

easy peasy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

went to do a return today at kohls. i have one close by.

when you start the return on amazon.com it will give you your return options. if kohls is one of them, then you just click on that to begin the return and get the scannable code.

i was in and out of there in just a few minutes with no wait.

i had the code in my email, showed them the email and gave them the item. it was something that arrived broken.

it does not have to be in the original box.

they gave me a receipt and a 25% off coupon that is good for about a week at kohls.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Definitely call Amazon FIRST before you go to Kohls.

I had something as simple as socks to return and was told

that Kohls will not return them for me when I called Amazon.

I just packaged them up myself with an Amazon return slip,

dropped at an UPS box and had them returned and got my

credit all within 3 to 4 days. EASY!

Respected Contributor

I just did this yesterday....I have 3 items all going back in same box...when I did the return info online at Amazon the Kohl's option was there for me to select....so I did that and it went perfectly.  Scanned in the box and gave me receipt plus a 25% off coupon to use at Kohl's and my credits are already back on my CC!  Easy peasy....all items were no charge to return also.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker wrote:

Can someone please explain what items purchased from Amazon can be returned at Kohl's.  I've looked on their web site and can't really find anything. I may be looking in the wrong places.  I understand Kohl's will box and ship items back to Amazon, but what items are eligible for this service.

I returned Children's clothing-easy as pie! I loved it! You don't even have to box them-just return as they are.

Respected Contributor

what can be returned to a kohl's, is determined by amazon, on kohl's. i think there might be a weight restriction and hazardous materials, restriction.