Respected Contributor

Can someone please explain what items purchased from Amazon can be returned at Kohl's.  I've looked on their web site and can't really find anything. I may be looking in the wrong places.  I understand Kohl's will box and ship items back to Amazon, but what items are eligible for this service.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Returns thru Kohl's

@coffee drinker wrote:

Can someone please explain what items purchased from Amazon can be returned at Kohl's.  I've looked on their web site and can't really find anything. I may be looking in the wrong places.  I understand Kohl's will box and ship items back to Amazon, but what items are eligible for this service.

@coffee drinker   I've returned a couple of things to Amazon in the past month, and both could be returned to Kohl's or the UPS Store without a box for free.  To find that you can return to the UPS store, you have to hit "for more return options click here."  After Kohl's it gives you a couple of choices of ways to return them in boxes for a charge, then shows you that you can return to the UPS store free.  I don't think there's a way to find out which are eligible until you try to return something.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I'm guessing almost anything they sell (except maybe food) but why don't you call Amazon and ask!

Honored Contributor

Any Amazon purchase, from my understanding.

Other B&M stores are considering offering this service, in the hopes that while the customer is in their store to make an Amazon return, they'll shop around and buy.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@NickNackThank you for the info.  I find looking for specific info on Amazon is almost impossible -- for me, anyway.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Any Amazon purchase, from my understanding.

Other B&M stores are considering offering this service, in the hopes that while the customer is in their store to make an Amazon return, they'll shop around and buy.

I just returned an item, and Kohls return was not an option.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker   My one, only, and very last return at kohls did not even go as they say it should.

The clerk at kohls was very rude first off, as if it was a real pain in the well you know. She and another clerk told me I'd have my credit within 24hours. NOT!!!!  Days later I HAD to CALL amazon to explain the process I experienced and she had to process my return. She did it promptly while I was on the phone with her.

DO N OT RETURN AMAZON AT ANY KOHLS is all I can say. Others will tell you they had no trouble with theirs. I shop at amazon all the time, I rarely have to make a return but when I may in the future, I can tell you it will NOT be at kohls.

Frequent Contributor

I usually never have to return something to Amazon, but in the last 2 things were shipped to me with the wrong item.  I returned them to Kohls and had the best experience.  I believe you can return anything to Kohls except food.  

I took the items on separate occasions to Kohls and they boxed them after scanning the email I received about the item from Amazon.  Within HOURS I received an email from Amazon saying they credited my credit card.

Now that is service.  I am definitely returning to my Kohls.  I bet is more about the Kohls you return the items from Amazon to, than Amazon returns itself.

Honored Contributor

I went to Kohls once for an AMZ return---a bit out of my way tho---I return mostly,  to my local UPS store. I can package it up myself or  there are options given on the Amz return page for the item too. If you take it to a UPS store, you can download a QR codes to have them scan and then they will pack it up and send--never have had to pay at all.

Valued Contributor

Not everything can be returned at Kohls.I ordered a Vitamix cookbook ,thinking I can easily return it at my local Kohls.

It can only be returned at UPS.