Honored Contributor

Caligurll wrote:

@NickNack It was a pop up summary the last time I logged in.  I just went to look to see if I could find it somewhere but no luck yet.  This was the firt time I have had the summary pop up.  If I find it I will let you know where it us.

I've seen it before, too, maybe around the first of this year - but not since.

I don't know if the info is always available, though.  Hope you find it!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@NickNack It was a pop up summary the last time I logged in.  I just went to look to see if I could find it somewhere but no luck yet.  This was the firt time I have had the summary pop up.  If I find it I will let you know where it us.

@Caligurll  Okay, thank you.  I never log in when I go to Amazon.  I just stay logged in all the time.  Maybe I should log out and log back in and see if I get the pop up.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@Caligurll, @NickNack, I've had it pop up maybe twice, both times seemingly at random.  I think it's automated; I don't think you can find it yourself.

@makeup addict, I was not aware someone had done that to a dog.  That is horrific. Googling it so I don't hijack the thread, hoping there's a happy ending.  Love Amazon Smile so much because I'm spending the money anyway.  It's a win win. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

@Caligurll, @NickNack, I've had it pop up maybe twice, both times seemingly at random.  I think it's automated; I don't think you can find it yourself.

@makeup addict, I was not aware someone had done that to a dog.  That is horrific. Googling it so I don't hijack the thread, hoping there's a happy ending.  Love Amazon Smile so much because I'm spending the money anyway.  It's a win win. 

Thanks @LoriLori, I was starting to think I had imagined I had seen it, because I sure can't find it now!

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori Please google. Pics are bad, but she does have a happy ending! Idiot who did that to her is in jail and SC people are pushing for harsher sentences for animal abuse. 

Honored Contributor

I have had Amazon Prime for years, I bought a pair of Clark's sandals in their store for $^9.00 I came home and found the same sandals for $20 cheaper so I bought a second color. Twice I have bought something come home and found it on Amazon much cheaper, bought the item and returned the original

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime

[ Edited ]

I've never paid for Prime.    For some reason, they keep giving me free trial subscriptions.   I just don't purchase enough from the site to justify the cost of a paid subscription, and what I do buy doesn't require Prime.   Maybe I would benefit more if I used their electronic devices and associated entertainment (right now I don't).   So far, more often than not I find better prices on other sites and get free shipping and fast deliveries.   I keep watching, though, and comparing prices.    These threads are helpful, too, in understanding how and why others do like the membership.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Don't forget that you can split the cost of Prime Membership with another person in your household.  

I don't use all of the services afforded to me like music, books, movies, etc., but the free shipping for Prime eligible items have saved me a lot of money.  I have even received one item the same day!

I love my Amazon Prime.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

I love Prime and now I am enjoying Prime Now, which delivers within a 2 hours.  Yesterday I ordered some things for the dinner I was making and the Amazon driver arrived in an hour.  I buy everything with Prime form skincare to clothing to groceries to office supplies and electronics .  With Prime you also get a vast assortment of music and movies and tv programs.  You can store your photos in the cloud.  Amazon Prime is sooooo much more than free shipping and 48 hour delivery.  Honestly, I don't see a negative to Prime unless you don't actually shop with Amazon and don't want movies or listen to music.  Then it wouldn't be worth the $99.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm a very satisfied Prime member.  In fact, when I'm ordering, I always try  and make sure to only select "Prime" vendors.   

Me too.  If it isn't Prime, I don't buy it.