Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I don't order a lot from Amazon but when I do I make sure it says that the order is being fulfilled by Amazon.

I do this also.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart  While you stated sometimes it shows 2 options, there was no option except the scan.   I called Amazon and just asked for a label I could use to take to the UPS store or USPS. Told it had to go UPS and they could not send a label other than the barcode for this particular item.  Even with UPS pickup I still needed that barcode!

Trusted Contributor

I used the Chat function yesterday to help resolve a problem with my Kindle, which seemed to have frozen.  I was online with the agent at least 20 minutes, as she tried one option after another.  Finally, she was able to make it work, and I was very grateful.  I think Amazon is awesome, but I am sorry for anyone who has had trouble with them.  I always write seller reviews very promptly, as it is important information for others to have.

Esteemed Contributor

Jeff is going to make up that billion he had to settle with his ex wife one way or the other.

Respected Contributor

@sipp wrote:

OH and I forgot to mention- you better check if you're dealing with a 3rd party that ships from China- because they don't tell you that unless you investigate- then that company bothers you with emails asking for good reviews- Previously amazon didn't allow companies to contact customers by email- and they deny that they do- however things have changed and now I DO get emails asking for good reviews. I complain to Amazon and they say they're not supposed to contact you- well then- how did they get my email? Beware the new policies and 3rd party sellers!!!

@sipp, are you a Prime member?  Just wondering, as I get better service as a Prime member.

Honored Contributor

I haven’t had any problems so far.I hope that if I have a return it will be as easy as in the past.

Regular Contributor

If true, this latest news sounds like a good solution for free Amazon returns.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/23/kohls-will-offer-amazon-returns-in-all-of-its-stores.html

Honored Contributor

@newagain888888 wrote:

If true, this latest news sounds like a good solution for free Amazon returns.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/23/kohls-will-offer-amazon-returns-in-all-of-its-stores.html

Only if you have a Kohls near you!  The nearest one where I am is over 50 miles.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon New Policy

[ Edited ]

@sipp 

I recently had an issue with an order, and as always, I call CS. Time total spent on getting this resolved was less than 10 minutes. No hoops, just a phone call. I prefer talking, by phone, to communicating via typing words. So far I have always been able to do that with this company.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Jeff is going to make up that billion he had to settle with his ex wife one way or the other.

Yep. Probably when he wins an extortion suit against the Enquirer.