Respected Contributor

@lovesrecess 

THat is so weird.   We buy a lot from Amazon and have for years and in all that time and all of those purchases, I've received maybe 2-3 emails 'reminding' me to do a review.  

Honored Contributor

Recently a couple of items I ordered (not from third party) required a cost to return.  On one it was almost as much as the item so I will give it away or donate it.  In the past, most items were returned with no cost to me.

Valued Contributor

Have you tried to FIND "help" lately? I posted because this was recently that I had the problem- I usually do "chat". but even then I had to answer a number of questions first to "get me to the right option"--- then I was transferred 3 times to different CS reps-w/o mentioning that they were switching me.  Did you think  I make these things up? 

Regular Contributor

I read an article yesterday that said Amazon is now monitering individual returns. If there are too many, they drop your prime account wihtout notice.

I rarely return anything period, but the two times I had a return at Amazon, they were incredibly efficient . I had a refund as soon as the return label was scanned. 

And I totally avoid a third party seller from China- that's another whole can of worms if there is a problem.

Honored Contributor

@sipp wrote:

Have you tried to FIND "help" lately? I posted because this was recently that I had the problem- I usually do "chat". but even then I had to answer a number of questions first to "get me to the right option"--- then I was transferred 3 times to different CS reps-w/o mentioning that they were switching me.  Did you think  I make these things up? 

@sipp, yes, I use Amazong for so many things that I do need "help" fairly often with one thing or another. I somehow avoid the problems that you seem to be having.

Yes, you need to answer some questions so that can know what the problem is. It takes all of 30 seconds to get through that filter.

I have never even been switched away from CS, let alone without notice, In fact, they are incredibly courteous (notice that you get a survey after a call, and they want good ratings). They do a wonderful job, whether it's on the phone or in chat.

Do YOU think I make these things up? :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@lovesrecess wrote:
Yes I have been harassed by sellers for good reviews to the point I told Amazon I won’t be ordering anything from them. Ever again.

@lovesrecess, you posted a thread here that one seller called you to ask you to post a good review. That is weird and should be addressed to Amazon.

You never mentioned multiple harassments. If some sellers have e-mailed you requesting feedback, that is NOT harassment. In fact, some include that request in their original order confirmation. You are free to ignore it.

Right.  Thread was regarding one seller, one phone call.

o/t I have received emails requesting reviews.  I just delete them and go about my day.