Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Continues to Impress Me

Has anybody seen the Amazon Prime commercial with the little horsey?  It's just so cute I can hardly stand it.   

It shows all the big horseys trotting off and leaving the little bitty horsey alone in the field.  Then you see the woman witnessing that.

Then you see her on Amazon ordering something.  Then you see the 'doggie door' and the little horsey goes through it and into the house and it goes to the woman sitting in the chair with the little horsey beside her with his/her head next to her on the chair, as the woman pets him/her.   So cute!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt, my niece and I love that commercial!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Moonchilde wrote:

@chickenbutt, my niece and I love that commercial!

Oh yay!  I'm not the only one.   It's just so sweet I want to hug that baby and keep him/her happy and safe forever!  Heart

Honored Contributor

I rarely buy anything from Amazon that is not received from Amazon directly - that way, you never have to deal with a potential Third Party issue.  The item may be "from" a Third Party seller in a sense, but if the item is shipped to you by Amazon from an Amazon warehouse, you will never have a problem getting your money back, or a replacement.  And the vast majority of what I buy has Prime shipping.

I can count on three fingers the number of items that were not cheaper on Amazon in 18 years shopping with them, and those were off by $5 max.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Has anybody seen the Amazon Prime commercial with the little horsey?  It's just so cute I can hardly stand it.   

It shows all the big horseys trotting off and leaving the little bitty horsey alone in the field.  Then you see the woman witnessing that.

Then you see her on Amazon ordering something.  Then you see the 'doggie door' and the little horsey goes through it and into the house and it goes to the woman sitting in the chair with the little horsey beside her with his/her head next to her on the chair, as the woman pets him/her.   So cute!

I read online that that particular Clydesdale was born with dwarfism. I also believe it lives in the UK.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I have seldom had problems with third-party sellers.  Sometimes they are the only ones who have what I need.  For example, I needed a new charger for my old Samsung cell phone and only third-party sellers had it.

Occasional problems have been quickly resolved - just like with Amazon orders.

I think they try to give good service because a high rating is important to the success of their business.

Respected Contributor

I remember when I would ask my daughter where she got something... She would tell me Amazon. Never gave it another thought. Then, one day I had looked up Amazon, and now it is also my go to place for things it seems. I have never bought clothes from there - but, way too many other things😀!! Never had a problem with anything so far.....

i just bought some black pepper corns (which are totally fresh), sea salt from France (which is totally yummy), and a stainless pepper grinder. 

Do your homework, check out the reviews and even the sellers rating. Some products and sellers do not have the best reviews and ratings. 

Happy shopping!

-Texas Hill Country-