Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

I was just reading about sharke’s addiction to jackets and realizing that I have an addiction to purchasing vacuum cleaners. I have 12 of them. Some corded and some cordless.  

Does anyone else have a purchasing addiction?

@K9buddy  I understand about vacuums....I have 4.  I always want another new one. I totally get you!🙂

My latest is an Bissell Airram from HSN.  It's cordless.  It's my new favorite!

@K9buddy, do you name them? :-)

Haha.  No, I don’t want to give them human qualities because I’d feel extra bad when I had to retire them to the dark hole of  underperforming vacuums which is really a closet in my basement,.

Respected Contributor

Lamps

Decorative pillows

Earrings

Handbags

Trusted Contributor

Handbags,shoes & anything decorative with a hummingbird on it. 

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

I was just reading about sharke’s addiction to jackets and realizing that I have an addiction to purchasing vacuum cleaners. I have 12 of them. Some corded and some cordless.  

Does anyone else have a purchasing addiction?

@K9buddy  I understand about vacuums....I have 4.  I always want another new one. I totally get you!🙂

My latest is an Bissell Airram from HSN.  It's cordless.  It's my new favorite!

@K9buddy, do you name them? :-)

Haha.  No, I don’t want to give them human qualities because I’d feel extra bad when I had to retire them to the dark hole of  underperforming vacuums which is really a closet in my basement,.

Oh, well then of course. If your vacs that were put in the "hole" had human qualities, I'd be very afraid, very afraid. Revenge is sweet.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor
Bath and Body Works hand soaps and hand creams. I probably have enough to last til I’m 100 (not quite)....Also, rings. I have about 300......And Lipstick. Have about 60-70 but wear the same 5-6 colors only.
Valued Contributor
Oh and I’m constantly buying Bounty paper towels when they’re on sale. Right now there’s about 60 rolls in storage.
Honored Contributor

Hoop earrings. Today I've been looking for another jewelry box for them...again.Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Books, but a few years ago I started buying mostly Kindle which has helped space wise.

Nice, nice linens.  Can not resist.

Travel, must have at least one trip in the works.

Fur babies.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@fancy pantsy 

Growing up I wore a size 6-1/2 wide shoe. In the 1950s/60s buying comfortable heels for work was difficult - as most stores didn't carry wide -- or they looked like "old lady shoes." My feet were always miserable when wearing heels to work. When I started watching the Q in 1995 - they carried Clarks wide; Birkenstocks/Birkies, and Rykas wide. I now have around 65 pairs altogether of these brands. During the last year, I purchased 7 pairs of Ryka sneakers from Zappos - all different colors and I also purchased 7 pairs of Clarks loafers/clogs. I now buy in multiples when I like a shoe. Growing up I only bought 1 pair of shoes at a time --- I didn't know u could buy more.

@kivah , i love that you are able to enjoy your shoes now, and i obviously relate!  

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@songbird wrote:

There are always something that we can't get enough.  I'm a major jeans w h o r e.  I've lost count of how many I have.  Also they are not cheap, but the expensive premiums ones.  I have big chest full of the them folded.  After that got full, I've been adding a few new ones in another chest. Other things don't hold my interest.  I know women collect hand bags.  I loath them.  Do't want any parts of them. If you look my my entire wardrobe.  Only about 30% are actually something not denim.  I just got another jean from Paige.  It will be coming this week.

@songbird...I love reading your posts about some of your new jeans in the Fashion forum.

It's actually pathetic how little non denim clothes I have.  I mean, I love clothes as most normal women do, but I have to have a good, qualtiy jean.  LOL.  Why?  I would love to know....

The jean that's coming is a very cute slouchy rolled up straight jean. I always buy them online without trying them on.  98% of the time they fit me perfectly.  I can get in to them blind folded.  Small bum, skinny hips, little waist.  That's all you need to get in to them. 

EDIT:  It came.  It fits perfectly.  Love it.  The roll at the hem is not fixed, so you can roll it down.   I've forgotten how much I love Paige!   This one is mine:  Sarah Slim. Straight cut but a bit slimmer

Product Image: Product Title