Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse 

I've never been able to wear anything on my head - kerchiefs, hats, wigs.

Esteemed Contributor

@mamaslittlepotato 

Years ago, I purchased a set of those metal hangars from the Q  - it fits over the cabinet under my kitchen sink. I have the other one over the cabinet in my master bath. I place hand towels in them - so I use fewer paper towels. Bed/Bath also sells them.

Honored Contributor

OK, I don't think that anyone can top 12 vacuum cleaners............

But, while I'm here, which is the best one, O/P?

Do they still manufacture self-propelled types?

Easy to maneuver, imo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

My addiction would be shoes (semi-normal, right?) and stainless steel water bottles (maybe more abnormal?). I don't know why, but when I see cool new ones at the store I want them even though I have a million of them lying around the house!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

BELLS  ALL KINDS BIG AND SMALL   ABOUT 100 OF THEM    AND  TEA CUPS   ABOUT 50 ALL HAVE TO BE HAND WASHED    MY SON AND DAUGHTER STARTED ME ON THEM. S.O WHEN IM GONE THEY GET THEM LOL 

@elizabethl123 

My late aunt got me started on my bell collection when I was a child. I am in my late 50s now. At one time I had about 200. I stopped buying them several years ago, and last year I went through and kept just my favorite and sentimental ones - down to about 50 now. 

My other addiction is chocolate. I try really hard not to buy too much because I will eat it all at once. 

Finally, I definitely buy too many clothes and shoes, but I am really making progress in those areas. All my clothes are in one closet and 2 dressers now, and I own about 30 pairs of shoes. I used to have 3 portable closets and multiple bins in my basement along with about 100 pairs of shoes. 

Trusted Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

OK, I don't think that anyone can top 12 vacuum cleaners............

But, while I'm here, which is the best one, O/P?

Do they still manufacture self-propelled types?

Easy to maneuver, imo.

My newest is the Bissell Airram that I ordered from HSN.  It’s a cordless but picks up better than any of my other cordless or corded. I’m hoping it’ll be my last one. So far it’s my favorite. They do sell self propelled, but with the lightweight cordless you don’t need it. The self propelled are common in the heavy vacuums. 

Occasional Contributor

I am with you and the toilet paper from Costco, so disappointing!  But I have found that Amazon sells its own Presto! brand of toilet paper, that is terrific. Has a choice of extra soft or extra strong. I have it on subscription and let Amazon handle the storage: I get a case once a month.

And I am with the floor cleaner addicts, and shower gels - I LOVE Korres, and fear that one day I will run out, hence the current supply - would probably last over two years, but that does not deter me from purchasing more.... Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor
@Foxxee
@K9buddy
I love this thread, K9, and thank you for starting it! I am going with Foxxee's term "collector," rather than addiction, although my family would dispute that.
I "collect" jewelry of all kinds, scented candles, lipstick - mostly drug store brands - and art books, those big thick coffee table books with stunning reproductions of artwork I may never see in person, but love looking at in my living room. I cannot walk into the gift shoppes at museums anymore, because, well, I'm an addict and those books are insanely costly.
There, I've said it. I'm an addict! Thanks to everyone for posting these great confessions! ❤
Trusted Contributor

jewelry and Avon

Respected Contributor

I used to have a cleaning product addiction,beauty products,and stuff with my doll collection. Right now I am obsessed with a company called Brandless. I like Mrs. Myers too.👀