Honored Contributor

Ok, my turn, I like old glass bottles, jars with the zinc lids that I use for storing food, servng dessert in, etc. I have several large bottles with attached tops for ice tea....I cannot buy any more....well, unless I break one.

Honored Contributor

Only that if I like a certain tee shirt or pants or shorts, I will buy it in every color!

Honored Contributor

Coats, jackets, and shoes.  I'm getting better, though, haven't purchased a coat or jacket in three months, but did shoes a few weeks ago that I do not need.  

There for awhile I was into high end designer handbags, some new, some I bought in like new condition on ebay.  It was ridiculous since I use the same handbag until it wears out.  The only consolation is I think if I put them on ebay, I may get my money back.  

Rather than call my buying habits an addiction, I call myself a collector...sounds better.  

Trusted Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Only that if I like a certain tee shirt or pants or shorts, I will buy it in every color!

@CelticCrafter  YES, this is MY 'addiction' as well Smiley Happy - I go for seconds unanimously and thirds if I really love it. 

- edited for spellcheck 

⚓️
Valued Contributor

BELLS  ALL KINDS BIG AND SMALL   ABOUT 100 OF THEM    AND  TEA CUPS   ABOUT 50 ALL HAVE TO BE HAND WASHED    MY SON AND DAUGHTER STARTED ME ON THEM. S.O WHEN IM GONE THEY GET THEM LOL 

Honored Contributor

I have an addictive gene, and I find that I move from one thing to another. At one point, it was cookbooks. I take the Fifth as to how many we have.

Currently, I amassing a ridiculous number of perfume oils. Just as with the cookbooks, one day I will undoubtedly look back and say WTH.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

I was just reading about sharke’s addiction to jackets and realizing that I have an addiction to purchasing vacuum cleaners. I have 12 of them. Some corded and some cordless.  

Does anyone else have a purchasing addiction?

@K9buddy, apparently, you got sucked in.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I hoard Corningware pie pans.  I buy them whenever I can find one at thrift stores and garage sales.  I must own a dozen.  And I very seldom make more than one pie at a time!  

Honored Contributor

OK, OK,......fine!!!! It's......fiestaware !!!!  All colors too, altho am totally in love with the poppy color!!!!

Respected Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

I hoard Corningware pie pans.  I buy them whenever I can find one at thrift stores and garage sales.  I must own a dozen.  And I very seldom make more than one pie at a time!  

Well, you can use them for other things!  I’ve had good luck baking Jiffy corn muffin mix in a Fiesta pie pan!  I sometimes fill a pretty pie pan with bananas or apples on my counter.