Honored Contributor

There are always something that we can't get enough.  I'm a major jeans w h o r e.  I've lost count of how many I have.  Also they are not cheap, but the expensive premiums ones.  I have big chest full of the them folded.  After that got full, I've been adding a few new ones in another chest. Other things don't hold my interest.  I know women collect hand bags.  I loath them.  Do't want any parts of them. If you look my my entire wardrobe.  Only about 30% are actually something not denim.  I just got another jean from Paige.  It will be coming this week.

Trusted Contributor

Jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

@Hellcat64 wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

I was just reading about sharke’s addiction to jackets and realizing that I have an addiction to purchasing vacuum cleaners. I have 12 of them. Some corded and some cordless.  

Does anyone else have a purchasing addiction?

Ha ha, had the same number of vacs but gave 3 of them away. Now down to 1 corded and 8 cordless. Have one in practically every room since I'm too lazy drag one out of the closet. I do vacuum alot more but have extra tools up the wazoo.

LOL  Oh yes........the tools!  Haha. 

Trusted Contributor
LOL. Love it!
Honored Contributor

No addictions of any kind for me; I don’t like to spend my money, and have never in my life purchased excessive amounts of anything.   

Esteemed Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

I hoard Corningware pie pans.  I buy them whenever I can find one at thrift stores and garage sales.  I must own a dozen.  And I very seldom make more than one pie at a time!  

I use my corning pie plates as dinner plates.  I need a plate with sides as I make a BIG salad in there.

I throw in lots of produce in addition to the greenery, lean proteins, pulverized nuts, chunked Gorgonzola, sliced olives, cranberries, a serving of kidney beans, etc. 

The pie plates are ideal for this. 😁

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

No addictions of any kind for me; I don’t like to spend my money, and have never in my life purchased excessive amounts of anything.   

Would you mind putting me in your will? @RedTop 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@Hellcat64 wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

I was just reading about sharke’s addiction to jackets and realizing that I have an addiction to purchasing vacuum cleaners. I have 12 of them. Some corded and some cordless.  

Does anyone else have a purchasing addiction?

Ha ha, had the same number of vacs but gave 3 of them away. Now down to 1 corded and 8 cordless. Have one in practically every room since I'm too lazy drag one out of the closet. I do vacuum alot more but have extra tools up the wazoo.

Oh yes...........the dreaded tools!!!

Trusted Contributor

@lynne6was7 wrote:

@K9buddy, you're the expert I'm looking for.  I am looking for a vacuum cleaner that uses bags and does a great job on pet hair.  I like canister vacs, but an upright is OK too if the attachment hose is flexible enough to use on furniture.  I have been using a Dyson animal, and it is great at getting up the cat hair, but I am so over the bagless feature.

BTW, I am addicted to chocolate, perennials, and Barbara Bixby's jewelry.

Sorry Lynne.  At this time I only have bagless.  At one time I had 2 Orecks, but I wasn’t impressed.  Wish I could be of more help. 

Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@K9buddy 

Adrian Monk would love you.  lmao

Image result for adrian monk vacuum

Hahahaha. Too funny.  I love it!