Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@WORKING GAL  Their cream cheese is excellent; only brand I buy now and yes, LOVE the guac!  The tenderloins were GREAT when they were a hit, lol.  I read how many love their porkchops; it may have been that we just got a bad batch the times I've purchased them. Overall, I think they do well with chicken and their ground beef and the price is the best around. Enjoy those tenderloins!! Smiley Happy

----

Glad you were happy. I say, "try it, you'll like it" when it comes to Aldi's @FiddleDeeDee & @WORKING GAL 

Honored Contributor

OMG ... I've seen "Aldi" mentioned a couple times on here, but there are none in my area, so I didn't know anything about this retailer.  I thought Aldi was a hardware store!  LOL   Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

I buy their organic ground beef often, & I like their chicken & salmon.

Trusted Contributor

I buy their meet regularly.

I also try to buy it when it's on sale, especially when they have sales on their chicken.

I love their chicken thighs especially, as they're really large and meaty and they cook up so nice and juicy. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

Keep in mind, "Twice As Nice" if it turns out to be inedible, return it and get your money back AND get a replacement item.

This is puzzling. So you get your money back for an item you don't like and you get the same gross item again free?

The only thing I've returned at Aldi was a candle and wasn't offered a free replacement 

Respected Contributor

@scatcat    the replacement item can be a food of the same/similar dollar value. the policy applies to food items.

Trusted Contributor

@CelticCrafter Oh yeah. I made the mistake of buying THOSE once. AWFUL quality. Never again.

The ones I get are labeled thin for quick frying.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

Last year I ran into Aldi for a few things before we went camping.  While I was there I grabbed a package of boneless strip steaks just to see what they were like.   I cooked them one night while camping and DH commented about how good they were.  He was shocked when I told him they were from Aldi.  Now that's pretty much all I buy when we want steak.