Respected Contributor

AAA So Slow To Send Out Card

I applied for AAA coverage in October 2021 and never received my card in the mail. It is now December so I called them in the last week in November and they said that they mailed me a card but I told the Rep that I never received it. So she emailed me a temporary card we could use until Dec.29th 2021. And she said it will take at least 2 weeks well its been 2 weeks and still haven't received anything. But they are taking my money monthly as it shows up on my bill. Has anyone else had this experience on them being so slow? This is crazy!

Respected Contributor

Re: AAA So Slow To Send Out Card

USPS has been very slow.  I mailed important papers to my sister via USPS Priority mail and it got there later than it was supposed to.  My husbands friend recently sold a car and after check cleared, he mailed the title but it was never received...lost.  I get all my insurance documents paperless and have to print my cards myself.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I applied for AAA coverage in October 2021 and never received my card in the mail. It is now December so I called them in the last week in November and they said that they mailed me a card but I told the Rep that I never received it. So she emailed me a temporary card we could use until Dec.29th 2021. And she said it will take at least 2 weeks well its been 2 weeks and still haven't received anything. But they are taking my money monthly as it shows up on my bill. Has anyone else had this experience on them being so slow? This is crazy!

@cuddlesmama   Did you check you junk/spam folder in your email?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I requested a duplicate card in October and received it a week later. Log into the website and request another. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama   Also:  How did you sign up?  Online or in person?

Either way you should have had some type of confirmation.

We used AAA at one time and when we signed up we were given confirmation regarding coverage while waiting for the permanent card to come through. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 9.07.41 AM.png

from their webpage

Honored Contributor

You can request another on AAA's site.  In the meantime, keep using the temporary card.

Honored Contributor

What I've noticed is that it's taking at least 3 weeks for checks to be deposited by doctors that we have encountered this year.

I don't know if it's slow mail delivery or them just holding them until they have a bunch.

Respected Contributor

I print my cards directly from State Farm website.......  No waiting for the post office...perhaps AAA has that available......

Esteemed Contributor

It happened to me too. You are still covered if you need them. They also have an app for your phone.