Valued Contributor

Re: 4ocean A Wonderful Thing!

@PilatesLover wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@pugvette74 wrote:

I just bought a bracelet on their site to help them, support them, to clean one pound of trash for cleaner oceans and coastlines. The bracelet was $20.00 $2.99 shipping. There are many to choose from. 

It's a wonderful story if you want to check it out and maybe help...

@pugvette74 

I've been supporting this cause for 3 years.  I love knowing that I am helping and I've researched them, so I know they are legit.  I appreciate your post because I've seen many negative posts about them.  It's a shame that no matter how much good you do, there are people who will try to make it into a scam. 

Thanks, I've been wanting to support them but have been burned in the past and naturally had concerns about 4Ocean too. It's good to read that they are legit.

It's not much, but when I walk at the beach, which is often, I pick up as much trash as I can. I keep bags in the car for that purpose. The beach I walk at is marshy and has a widie variety of wildlife. I can't stand that people picnic there and leave behind so much garbage when there are trash cans placed conveniently near the picnic areas and on the way out. Junk also washes up from boaters who just toss stuff overboard. I get a lot of plastic bags, beer cans, etc. Broken plastic toys, plastic cups, and on and on.

And the cigarette butts. Smiley Sad I'll stop now, I could rant for hours.

That's beautiful!!! Thank you for all that you do to help!!! Heart

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@pugvette74 

Did you get the Great Barrier Reef bracelet for April?  It looks beautiful.  I'm waiting for mine to come. 

I ordered this one and the coral colored coral reef bracelet. I will stack them and look tres chic as I pick up litter in my own neighborhood! However, went to breakfast this morning and right where I stepped out of the car was a pair of women’s underwear. I did not pick those up! Lol

Valued Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@pugvette74 

Did you get the Great Barrier Reef bracelet for April?  It looks beautiful.  I'm waiting for mine to come. 

I ordered this one and the coral colored coral reef bracelet. I will stack them and look tres chic as I pick up litter in my own neighborhood! However, went to breakfast this morning and right where I stepped out of the car was a pair of women’s underwear. I did not pick those up! Lol

@SunValley Totally understand why you didn't pick the underwear. You sound like an amazing person. supporting the 4Ocean and cleaning up litter in your neighborhood. Heart