Respected Contributor

Re: 4ocean A Wonderful Thing!

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have worn one of their brackelet for over a year and have theiir logo on the outside of my computer

@I am still oxox Nice!

Trusted Contributor

I agree, my husband and I love what they do and have bought multiple bracelets as a way to support them.  It's very impressive how many pounds of plastic they've already removed from the ocean.

Valued Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have worn one of their brackelet for over a year and have theiir logo on the outside of my computer

@I am still oxox  Did you read that they said it starts at the SHORELINE.  I hope people will please take ANY plastic, glass that was used at the beautiful beaches to the recycle bin or take it home to be recycled. That would help so much even if they don't buy a bracelet. So happy you have a beautiful bracelet. Heart

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@pugvette74 5D993DE5-053D-4FF1-B06B-BD30E01F168E.jpeg

Oh @butterfly123  Thank you! Heart 

Honored Contributor

I saw a peice on the Today show which is how I found out abov them

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Just ordered a couple for my grand daughters...they are into this kind of thing. I hope this organization is legit and successful
Respected Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

I just bought a bracelet on their site to help them, support them, to clean one pound of trash for cleaner oceans and coastlines. The bracelet was $20.00 $2.99 shipping. There are many to choose from. 

It's a wonderful story if you want to check it out and maybe help...

@pugvette74 

I've been supporting this cause for 3 years.  I love knowing that I am helping and I've researched them, so I know they are legit.  I appreciate your post because I've seen many negative posts about them.  It's a shame that no matter how much good you do, there are people who will try to make it into a scam. 

Valued Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@pugvette74 wrote:

I just bought a bracelet on their site to help them, support them, to clean one pound of trash for cleaner oceans and coastlines. The bracelet was $20.00 $2.99 shipping. There are many to choose from. 

It's a wonderful story if you want to check it out and maybe help...

@pugvette74 

I've been supporting this cause for 3 years.  I love knowing that I am helping and I've researched them, so I know they are legit.  I appreciate your post because I've seen many negative posts about them.  It's a shame that no matter how much good you do, there are people who will try to make it into a scam. 

@Georgiagrama Thank you for your reply. This is the real deal and you helped to put that out there. Thank you for that. It is sad that people can not understand that words matter. What an amazing thing they are doing. One Bracelet= a pound of plastic from the shores and ocean. You have a beautiful heart to be supporting this cause for 3 years. My start time is today and will continue. Heart

Respected Contributor

@pugvette74 

Did you get the Great Barrier Reef bracelet for April?  It looks beautiful.  I'm waiting for mine to come.