QVC Customer Care

Re: 4ocean A Wonderful Thing!

@Georgiagrama 

I know you were not asking me but I love the April color and went ahead and ordered that one.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@pugvette74 

Did you get the Great Barrier Reef bracelet for April?  It looks beautiful.  I'm waiting for mine to come. 

Yes!!! That's the one I ordered today. They ship USPS so we should get them soon. When we look at them on our wrists, it's will be a reminder, in many ways to help our beautiful planet. 

Enjoy your beautiful bracelet. 

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

My granddaughter's birthday is in April.  I've ordered this one for her.  She is very  aware even though she just turned 9. I can't wait to see it! 

Good for you for supporting this very wonderful group. 

Valued Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Georgiagrama 

I know you were not asking me but I love the April color and went ahead and ordered that one.

Beth QVC

Enjoy the beautiful April bracelet @Beth-QVC it looks really pretty. Our shorelines and oceans are going to be beautiful too with each bracelet bought..

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess wrote:
Just ordered a couple for my grand daughters...they are into this kind of thing. I hope this organization is legit and successful

@lovesrecess They are legit and they are doing amazing work. You can be sure of that! Hope your granddaughters love their bracelets.

Be proud your granddaughters are into it, that speaks volumes about them. Beautiful~

Honored Contributor

Yes!  It's become one of my favortite charities. My friends are all doing it too.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@I am still oxox

Ah, I have wondered what to do with the decal they send with the bracelets! Wanted to put them on my sister's car but was warned off, hahahaha!

Beth QVC

I have mine on my Yeti cup and three bracelets on my wrist.  Great organization

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@pugvette74 wrote:

I just bought a bracelet on their site to help them, support them, to clean one pound of trash for cleaner oceans and coastlines. The bracelet was $20.00 $2.99 shipping. There are many to choose from. 

It's a wonderful story if you want to check it out and maybe help...

@pugvette74 

I've been supporting this cause for 3 years.  I love knowing that I am helping and I've researched them, so I know they are legit.  I appreciate your post because I've seen many negative posts about them.  It's a shame that no matter how much good you do, there are people who will try to make it into a scam. 

Thanks, I've been wanting to support them but have been burned in the past and naturally had concerns about 4Ocean too. It's good to read that they are legit.

It's not much, but when I walk at the beach, which is often, I pick up as much trash as I can. I keep bags in the car for that purpose. The beach I walk at is marshy and has a widie variety of wildlife. I can't stand that people picnic there and leave behind so much garbage when there are trash cans placed conveniently near the picnic areas and on the way out. Junk also washes up from boaters who just toss stuff overboard. I get a lot of plastic bags, beer cans, etc. Broken plastic toys, plastic cups, and on and on.

And the cigarette butts. Smiley Sad I'll stop now, I could rant for hours.

Honored Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have worn one of their brackelet for over a year and have theiir logo on the outside of my computer

@I am still oxox  Did you read that they said it starts at the SHORELINE.  I hope people will please take ANY plastic, glass that was used at the beautiful beaches to the recycle bin or take it home to be recycled. That would help so much even if they don't buy a bracelet. So happy you have a beautiful bracelet. Heart

Agree!!  And as a boater, we pull things out of the water that don't belong there too.  Protect the oceans!!

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon Thank you for what you do to help. It all helps to clean our oceans. Heart