Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde  you're right, I guess most were many years ago. I'm certainly old enough to remember how things were back in the day just in regular life. Also have to remember that before social media, we didn't hear as much about celebrities and their personal life. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Esteemed Contributor

Not to be cruel but, time passes on for all.  The two women seem credible but to look at them you would think he was a desperate man.  They have lost their looks like so many of them and now he faces public ridicule as well for doing what he did to those women.  Maybe in the past they were attractive, but today, he has to feel badly. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Not to be cruel but, time passes on for all.  The two women seem credible but to look at them you would think he was a desperate man.  They have lost their looks like so many of them and now he faces public ridicule as well for doing what he did to those women.  Maybe in the past they were attractive, but today, he has to feel badly. 

Did you really just say this????????????????

Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

And this is relevant to anything whatever, how?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Did you really just say this????????????????

Isn't she special?  There are no words, well, actually there are a lot of words, but I just can't use them here. *SMH*

Esteemed Contributor

I knew posterw would probably not take my words well.  Sorry if you did because it wasn't meant to - I will explain.  The public is making comments on how the ladies appear today compared to the past when the allegations happened.  Remarks made are that they find it hard to believe with the looks the ladies have today.  The past and the years of living with the trauma has taken it's toll.  How could Mr. Cosby not feel badly about that.  He'd be less than an animal if he didn't feel he wronged so many. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I knew posterw would probably not take my words well.  Sorry if you did because it wasn't meant to - I will explain.  The public is making comments on how the ladies appear today compared to the past when the allegations happened.  Remarks made are that they find it hard to believe with the looks the ladies have today.  The past and the years of living with the trauma has taken it's toll.  How could Mr. Cosby not feel badly about that.  He'd be less than an animal if he didn't feel he wronged so many. 

No woman or man should take your despicable words well. 

You as a female (I'm making an assumption) should know better. If you are a male, then you are the reason this happens to women with that attitude.

Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

One might say "nice save", except it wasn't nice OR a "save."

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

It really is a shame that some people never seem to get what they deserve.  They just float along being repeatedly despicable with little or no consequences.

Hopefully one day ...

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.