Esteemed Contributor

Two more women have come to the forefront on the Cosby scandal.  They have the same story to tell as all the rest.  The count is almost 60. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

wow....he was a busy man

Trusted Contributor

No wonder he looks tired!

Honored Contributor

Well, I have to wonder where they have been all this time?  Why not speak up when some others did.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Jumping on the bandwagon.  Why didn't they speak out before.  And has the statute of limitations run out.  

Esteemed Contributor
I'm sure that these women and others who might come forward in the future have had many feelings to deal with.
Honored Contributor

It's not like any of these women are expecting megabucks or great jobs or major publicity strokes for coming forward. Most of them would be better off not saying anything. Some bandwagon, hm?

I just don't understand the mindset of being sure, after *60* or so women have come forward saying essentially the same things, that Cosby is innocent of wrongdoing and all of these women are money-grubbing, publicity-hungry willing participants. SMH.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

It's not like any of these women are expecting megabucks or great jobs or major publicity strokes for coming forward. Most of them would be better off not saying anything. Some bandwagon, hm?

I just don't understand the mindset of being sure, after *60* or so women have come forward saying essentially the same things, that Cosby is innocent of wrongdoing and all of these women are money-grubbing, publicity-hungry willing participants. SMH.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Perhaps we have some men posting here posing as women ?

Respected Contributor

I don't doubt the women AT ALL but it's just crazy to think this went on for so long without something leaking out over the years. You would think that some confided in friends or relatives and knowing people and how they can't keep their mouths shut, suprised that rumors didn't get out. 

I do know the one woman on the TV show said she confronted him on set and everyone just scattered. Another confided in her mother who basically said she must have "misunderstood", or something to that effect. Unbelievable.  

Honored Contributor

Reba, from what little I've read, it was well known & fairly notorious within the entertainment industry amongst other males he appeared with or toured with. And I've read that womem who were producers, minders, and in other behind-the-scenes positions knew about it.

I understand that to younger women what happened can seem pretty mind-boggling, but it's been part of our culture for many, many more years than it hasn't been. The entertainment and advertising worlds were Old Boys' Clubs, and in some ways still are.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all