Esteemed Contributor

Re: 📚Do You Have Too Many Books?📚

I'm downsizing the amount of books I have. With digital, if I really want a book, I'll buy a kindle. I mostly read biographies but don't re-read them. I'm currently getting rid of a lot of my Princess Diana books -- and some I had duplicates too. I am also downsizing the number of books I have about other celebs too. My goal is one bookcase and a couple of shelves in a closet for the rest.

Honored Contributor

Re: 📚Do You Have Too Many Books?📚

I do have a ton of books!  While I appreciate the fact that I got a lot of books that were passed on to to me by family members and friends, it has actually gotten to the point where I have had to say -- NO!  I have no more room.  I should have said no a long time ago.  It is nice to get books free but truthfully I like to pick my own books!  I get great satisfaction from it.  I am planning on getting rid of a lot of them --- I just have to find the time to go through them.  By getting rid of them, I don't mean -- dispose of -- I mean, donating them!!!  

I do like to have extras to read, but I want to weed out the majority of them.  That way, I can get more books of my own choosing!  LOL!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin