Valued Contributor

It always amazes me those of you that are positive and know for a fact that Robin McGraw has had plastic surgery on her face. How do you know???? Where is your proof? Pictures that you find online or where ever you find them don't mean anything. Different lighting, different make up or whatever can make a person's face look so much different. Maybe this woman is just blessed with fabulous skin? Could this be? My 81 year old mother in law looks like she if fifty and she has never had one procedure ever done to her face. If Robin has had plastic surgery, they did a really good job.

{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Esteemed Contributor

I think Joan looks fabulous for her age & she makes no secret of all the plastic surgery she's had. She's had a great surgeon. Robin, I couldn't care less about. I haven't seen her line, but have read it's expensive & she has discovered a flower she uses (like every line has discovered a tree, nut, fruit, etc) LOL. I have no intention of buying another over-hyped product.

Super Contributor
On 6/5/2014 PinkSugar said:

I think Joan looks fabulous for her age & she makes no secret of all the plastic surgery she's had. She's had a great surgeon.

Yes, she has paid him well.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/5/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 6/5/2014 ibb38 said:

No matter what work someone might have had done- whether it be surgery, injections, etc- it still takes good skincare to maintain it. Joan Rivers was the one who spoke 'this truth' when she sold skincare products. (maybe that's why she doesn't sell skincare now! {#emotions_dlg.confused1} {#emotions_dlg.laugh})

have you seen Joan without any plastered on thick makeup that she wears on air? OMG she looks worse than an 80 year old woman who had no surgery! {#emotions_dlg.scared} Old skin is just old skin no matter how tight you pull it or how much collagen you inject into it. All the surgery has made her a freak of nature.

I have seen Joan sans makeup. I disagree, her skin doesn't look 80 by any means- it's aged but not wrinkled. How much makeup she wears as the norm was the shock value more than anything else.

Honored Contributor

I took a gander last night when you first posted and I think she looks terrific! Completely unlined and lifted, even her neck, and her makeup was flawless. If she has had work done, which is certainly within the realm of possibility given her age, I'd like the name of her surgeon!

Super Contributor

I believe that there should be truth in advertising. If a spokesperson is selling a skincare product and implying that this product will produce skin like the spokesperson's then it should be said whether that person had work done or not.

And I also believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion and should not be attacked or belittled when posting their opinion. Gail

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Honored Contributor

Her beauty line reminds me about his bogus weight loss line....the one he was sued and had to stop selling.

They are two quacks...fakes through and through.

Honored Contributor
On 6/5/2014 gailchap said:

I believe that there should be truth in advertising. If a spokesperson is selling a skincare product and implying that this product will produce skin like the spokesperson's then it should be said whether that person had work done or not.

And I also believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion and should not be attacked or belittled when posting their opinion. Gail

Has she implied such a thing? Or do you think that the mere fact that a spokesperson is selling skin care qualifes as that implication?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I didn't watch her on TV and I don't watch him either. But just saying that most good skin care lines need a good base to be able to soak in and do their job. I mean the skin needs to be prepared to receive the products. I just started using the Clarisonic on my face and have noticed how the products I use for skincare and makeup, seem to melt into my face the way they are supposed to and I am using alot less. And I don't object to anyone who can afford it, choosing plastic surgery. I would get rid of the bags under my eyes in a New York minute, if I had the $8000 it cost and I'm 60!! And probably would wear a sign telling all about it, IF it were done right. I don't buy anything endorsed by celebrities anyway--they have more more than g(o)d ---not getting mine!!!