Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 10/21

This week I discarded a Josie Maran illuminating body butter. I liked it but the scent changed. I guess it turned. May or may not repurchase in the warmer weather.

Prai neck cream. It pills. I hated it. I picked up a Josie Maran Argan Reserve neck cream to replace this. 

Finished a Batiste dry shampoo. I really depend on this item. It helps camouflage my thinning hair. I go through this so fast. I'm never without it, have several going, and have almost every variation, in scent, color, etc. I could do without the strong scent but it is what it is.

That's all Folks. Have a relaxing weekend.

Honored Contributor

Prai neck cream. It pills. I hated it. I picked up a Josie Maran Argan Reserve neck cream to replace this. 

@KBEANS - I didn't like the Prai either as it pilled on me something awful.  Let me know what you think of the Josie Maran neck cream.  Right now I'm using a huge tub of SKINN Cosmetics neck mask and its ok, not noticing anything yet but will give it more time.  Am curious though about the Josie Maran product.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL   I can tell you that I have been using it for only a few days and it doesn't pill at all. Results, well... I'm a realist. As long as the neck feels moisturized and looks smooth immediately without pilling; it's a winner for me.

Prai draws attention to your neck because of the mess it leaves. 

Check Marshall's. That's where I purchased it. It was only 17 bucks there. It is only available here at QVC in a set with Argan reserve oil for 78.00. I don't need anymore oil. I have a Supersize that I've been working on for sometime now.

If I continue to like it's benefits I wouldn't mind paying  more for it. It is compact and easy to carry with you to reapply.

I was certainly lucky to stumble upon this great steal so I could sample it. 

Respected Contributor

@justashopper 

I saw no difference between regular Argan oil and that Blue bottle of the resurfacing formula either.

Use the other bottle on your elbows, heels and knees. I noticed my elbows looked resurfaced and better... but not my face. 😂 

Honored Contributor

As long as the neck feels moisturized and looks smooth immediately without pilling; it's a winner for me.

@KBEANS - I agree - as long as the neck looks moisturized then I'm happy.  Don't expect miracles just want the skin to look good without pilling.  Thanks for responding!

Trusted Contributor

Hi @KBEANS 

That is a great idea.  Will do!!  Thank you for taking the time to respond.  

Respected Contributor

A mini Philosophy Basil Mint shower gel from my 12 pc. summer set. 

A small toothpaste from the dentist.

Loreal eye makeup remover. Not sure I'll get that one again...ok but doesn't seem to do a great job.

Lately, I'm having trouble getting something that really gets down to it all...and that's after washing my face with a wash cloth, Clarisonic, seeing makeup come off but then I swipe again with the Loreal, and a lot more concealor still comes off?

And my Loreal Super Lusterous mascara takes about 3 washings and eye makeup remover to come off! And it's not the waterproof type. Thinking of trying Cliniques "Take the Day Off" with Sephora's sale, next...I hear good things on YouTube, but who knows. Any suggestions, or feedback on the Clinique?

I've used many different types over the years, Clarins, Clinique liquid type etc etc...lately I just see what's available at CVS when I go in...last time it was this Loreal.

I also use & like Neutrogena wipes, but that is for preliminary removal, before I wash. Or, I keep it by my bed for those nights I get in bed late and am too lazy and just wipe off with those! 

I think that's it for me this week~Happy Halloween weekend! 👻🎃😈👽

Honored Contributor

@amyb  - Clinique is good.  I"m using it right now and wearing Tarte's tubing mascara.  What I do though is wet the cotton round with the Clinique and hold it on my lashes for a few seconds before I start removing.  The mascara sems to come off pretty easily.