Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 10/21

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Trader Joe's Green Tea Scrub- this was just ok. Replaced with Tree Hut Marshmallow Lodge Scrub from the stash. 

Shiseido Benefefiance Eye Cream Sample- ok, wouldn't purchase a full-size.

Gave away:

Various Tarte and Mally Brown and Purple Eyeliners- gave these to my daughter the colors don't work for me. She has green eyes. I use blue, gray, and black for my blue eyes.

Several finishing powders- My daughter needed a new one while visiting. Gave her some from the stash to take home. I don't use them much anymore, she will use them up.

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 10/21

Good morning beauties.  I used up:

BBW Merry Cherry Cheer ultra Shea body cream.  This was so nice.  Not even sure they make this scent any longer.  It’s very creamy and light scent.  Still probably have 10 lotions in my stash.  I really like the BBW Shea lotions.  

Suave coconut oil infused shampoo.  This was really nice.  Smelled like the beach every shower!  Would repurchase.  Great shampoo for the price.  

Gifted a Philosopy vanilla fig body cream.  Added to a birthday gift.

Going to be a wonderfull fall weather weekend in SW PA.  Going to really enjoy it.  Stay safe.  

Respected Contributor

Serious C Vitamin C pads  replaced with same

JVN volumizing shampoo replaced with JVN hydrating shampoo

Honored Contributor

Good morning!  

I used up my favorite L'Occitaine Lavender shower gel and I had a refill pouch that's gone, too. I'll be in the store today at our mall to replace it. I'm a lavender anything addict.

On order: My tinted spf by Drmtolgy (tinted moisturizer included) and another Vit.C serum.

I also almost used up my City Beauty Clear Plumping Gloss (on order, too) that I put on first while doing other makeup and then replace with w/ lip color.

Many makeup items are on order as I'm noticing makeup that hasn't survived the few years it stayed in the drawer while I wore a mask. I have a list waiting for the Sephora sale.

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

Serious C Vitamin C pads  replaced with same

JVN volumizing shampoo replaced with JVN hydrating shampoo

@ninjawife   I've been using the entire JVN line (shampoo and styling products) for over 6 months. I have a new head of hair!!! Love it and have backups in each product.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello all,

I just tossed a tube of Ahava Salt Scrub.  I couldn't get it out of the tube...guess I kept it too long?  Who knows.  Anyway, I would repurchase because I like it, but make sure I use it up quickly.  

I also threw out Avon Retexturizing Peel Pads.  There were only a few left that had dried out.  That's all for the week. Clearly, I need to not hold onto these things so long.

Esteemed Contributor

Used up Amara Beauty 20percent Vitamin C serum. Replaced with same, as always, because I won't go one day without it.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone!

This week I used up a travel toothpaste and floss, trying hard to use up my travel items which are all in need of replacement.  Some lens solution too. 

That is it!

Be Well and have a great weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning

Used up

Covergirl Outlast Active Foundation. This was fine. I have a shelf full of foundations I rotate.

Sunday Riley A+ Retinol Serum I really liked this. Probably not as good as my prescription Retin A but I would repurchase. I like Sunday Riley products.

Cetaphil Foaming Face Wash. This was in DD's shower with an inch left. Moving on to my Aveeno face wash with an inch left. So excited to finish that 

Tossed an Allafia eye cream. Was watery. Would not repurchase 

Going to be an awesome weather weekend in Chi Town! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning Beauties!

This week I used up:

Coglate Total - 12 hour mouthwash. Replaced with same.

Paula's Choice - Skin Recovery Daily Moisturizing Lotion spf30 - replaced with same.  Will never be without this.  It works so well for me and plays nicely with all my face primers and foundations.

Elemis - Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream.  Love this!  While I have a backup waiting, I'm gong to use a "birthday gift" from Sephora. A tiny purple jar of Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream.  Then will go back to the Elemis.

Perlier - Honey bath/shower gel.  Can't remember the name of it because I put it in a pump jar.  It was ok, still have other Honey shower gels that I'll use up but not sure I'll repurchase when done.  Going to try the Korres Unscented Olive Oil TS shower gel and body cream that I got a while back on HSN.

Milani - Eyeshadow primer.  This stuff is great.  Even though I'm not finished with the tube, I've used it for over a year now and have noticed lately when wearing eyeshadow that one of my eyelids feels a little irritated - I have one eye more sensitive than the other - and don't think its the shadows.  So the only thing I could think of was the primer.  Have some Laura Geller eye primer I'm going to use up before buying any more of the Milani.

Our weather is cooling down starting today so looks like Fall may finally be coming to the Bay Area.  Hope everyone has a good weekend!