Esteemed Contributor

her scents don't smell like they used to. They are kind of watered down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I used to think that and I gave all mine away to my DD .

Everytime she and my GD  wear it , I can  smell it on them when I hug them  even at the end of the day

I'm thinking of returning to wearing it.......<3

Contributor

I've been buying Tova (type) from Pittsburgh street soapworks and I love it.

It really stays with you until you shower. For $12.50 a bottle for the 2 oz. eau de parfum it is well worth it. I noticed a faint oil sheen on my skin when I use it.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

her scents don't smell like they used to. They are kind of watered down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I used to think that and I gave all mine away to my DD .

Everytime she and my GD  wear it , I can  smell it on them when I hug them  even at the end of the day

I'm thinking of returning to wearing it.......<3

@MalteseMomma   that was lovely. It made me have a flash of a memory of hugging my mother who is now gone. Thank you.

I started collecting beautiful/unusual bottles of EDT/EDP over twenty-five years ago so when Tova had those crystal bottles, I was all over them. Fortunately I still have quite a few including the minis and on special occasions I spritz. I have also purchased the latest incarnation of Tova Signature scents and think it is the best replica so far of the original. Whenever I use it, I still get asked "What are you wearing?" I think you should treat yourself to a bottle. Hope you [and whomever] enjoy!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Visitor
My mom and I loved original Tova signature. I still have 2 bottles left from about 4-5 years ago that I rarely use. They still smell good like the original. My mom has passed away but she would be sad knowing the new scent isn’t like the original. So sad when companies get sold. The consumer suffers unfortunately
Occasional Contributor

@Metasurvivor Tova bought back her company from QVC over a year ago. She owns it again. I know because I've been buying her perfumes & Cactine bars for years from her website. The lastest version of Tova Signature is almost the same as the old one. I like it alot!! The Tova Platinium is wonderful too as is the Tova Nights, Turqouise & Tova Summer. I also use her Body Velvet. It makes my skin very smooth & hydrated. It also helps when you layer perfumes over lotions-the scent lasts longer. I wish she still sold her eye & face creams & makeup. They were the best!!

Respected Contributor

@Miss Princess wrote:

@Metasurvivor Tova bought back her company from QVC over a year ago. She owns it again. I know because I've been buying her perfumes & Cactine bars for years from her website. The lastest version of Tova Signature is almost the same as the old one. I like it alot!! The Tova Platinium is wonderful too as is the Tova Nights, Turqouise & Tova Summer. I also use her Body Velvet. It makes my skin very smooth & hydrated. It also helps when you layer perfumes over lotions-the scent lasts longer. I wish she still sold her eye & face creams & makeup. They were the best!!

@Miss Princess  THanks for the info.  I didn't realize that Tova repurchased her company.  Good to know.