Trusted Contributor

i've been using supersmile for like 4 yrs. i like it, just ordered more when it was easy pay day. i use it once a day, i also use vivid white which is also a good teeth whitening toothpaste.. as my regular toothpaste i use whatever is on sale, usually aim, crest etc..

Super Contributor

SUPER SMILE

Valued Contributor

We've been using Colgate Total for a while now and really like it. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I use Pro Complete Toothpaste (with whitener) - Costco brand ""Kirkland"". Several tubes in a pack - and always a bargain.

Respected Contributor

I like Colgate Watermelon flavor toothpaste. It doesn't foam as much as the mint stuff, and it's tastes better. That minty, foamy stuff gags me.

Honored Contributor

I use natural, fluoride-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free (SLS) ones. Don't have a favorite. I think the last couple ones I got were Desert Essence brand.

I also do oil pulling (not as often as I should!) & I brush with baking soda before bed.

Yes, I grew up in the 60s...does it show? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Regular Contributor
Supersmile at night, Crest, 3D Glamorous White, the one that removes 90% of stains, during the day. The other 3D removes only 80%!!
Occasional Contributor

During the day, I use a regular/whitening toothpaste. However, at night I use Weleda - Natural Salt Toothpaste. It feels as squeaky clean as a visit to the dentist.

Read the reviews on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Weleda-Natural-Salt-Toothpaste-2-5/dp/B000Q46K86/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=14280...

*** BTW the taste is "different" - not sweet & minty - and the color is BROWNISH -but I promise you SQUEAKY clean.

Honored Contributor

just curious.....why do some of you want a non-flouride toothpaste?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor
On 4/2/2015 sunshine45 said:

just curious.....why do some of you want a non-flouride toothpaste?

Fluoride is a rather nasty ingredient, and more countries/localities are dumping it as the studies reveal just what it can do in the human body . Unless I'm in a restaurant or traveling, I drink bottled spring water and use it for ice cubes, too.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.