Honored Contributor
On 4/2/2015 blahblahvampemerblah said:
On 4/2/2015 sunshine45 said:

just curious.....why do some of you want a non-flouride toothpaste?

Fluoride is a rather nasty ingredient, and more countries/localities are dumping it as the studies reveal just what it can do in the human body . Unless I'm in a restaurant or traveling, I drink bottled spring water and use it for ice cubes, too.

thanks blah....not sure if i have ever heard anything about it. i do believe our area does add flouride to the water, but i am more of a bottled water drinker.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I use Tom's nonflouride (buy it at Trader Joe's) and I'm anxious to try the Weleda brand as I currently use and love other Weleda products. Flouride is a neurotoxin and destroys the pineal gland...lots of research on the internet.

Honored Contributor

I'm a Supersmile user and because you use only a pea sized bit, it is not pricey and lasts much longer than any other toothpaste I have used.

Valued Contributor

I just use Sensodyne extra-whitening because I have sensitive teeth which is what my dentist recommended. Been happy ever since.

Respected Contributor

I did look at the Weleda toothpaste and found this one too, Truth-Paste. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QU8WB5I/ref=gno_cart_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AXD2UEE0AFBKW

It is expensive but lasts quite a while. All of the reviews are excellent. When I run out of mine, I'll get this one to try it.

Super Contributor

I am amazed at the number of replies, but I truly appreciate all of them!

Valued Contributor
Supersmile makes a fluoride free toothpaste. I think I got it at drugstore.com, but I don't really remember, my apologies. It does have sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, if that's a concern. I haven't tried it yet. I also use the honest company toothpaste.
Respected Contributor
On 4/3/2015 Good4u said:

I just use Sensodyne extra-whitening because I have sensitive teeth which is what my dentist recommended. Been happy ever since.

This one, only I use the total repair and protect version...Totally stopped all pain in my teeth..expensive but cheaper than going to the dentist!!..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My dentist gives me tubes for free but to get them you need to have a subscription.

Honored Contributor
I use Colgate Optic white and also use Crest mint chocolate flavored toothpaste when I get a chocolate craving. I am addicted to chocolate and need a ""fix"" at least once a day. There are no calories ingested this way.