Valued Contributor

Since I was a teenager I love 'playing' with makeup! Here at 56, I still love playing with it.

I love Too Faced makeup, and am a Benefits fan. I bought Mally one time, I like it too.

I think I want to try Anastasia Beverly Hills next.

Anyone ever try this?

Honored Contributor

Hey me too!!!!!!!Love playing with makeup, always have since I was a teenager. I have tried Anastasia's Brow products and love them, but still prefer It Cosmetics Brow power for me. I want to try Charlotte Tillsbury's makeup line next-but it is pricey so may have to start with a lippie!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

We are the same age! Here is a shameless plug, I write a Beauty Blog and it's a little hard to find Beauty Blogs for women our age. I'd love to have follow my blog. There are no ads on my blog and I'm not affiliated with any line or brand. Just me and makeup fun!

luluonbeauty.blogspot.com

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Valued Contributor
On 4/4/2015 LuluCCS said:

We are the same age! Here is a shameless plug, I write a Beauty Blog and it's a little hard to find Beauty Blogs for women our age. I'd love to have follow my blog. There are no ads on my blog and I'm not affiliated with any line or brand. Just me and makeup fun!

I'll get on there and follow you! I go on youtube and watch the Desi Perkins videos. She goes through the makeup, how to apply it, etc. I love the vids of hers. She must have a room full of makeup. I need to find different foundation. I use Clinique, but I love trying others.

I do use M Asam Magic Finish, and I LOVE IT! I also need a different concealer. I like how Desi Perkins use the concealer. I need to go back and watch the video to get the brand and color.

I also need to get a few more brushes. She reads off the brush and number and shows how to use it.

Yep, need concealer, foundation, brushes and different bronzer.

Did I mention mascara? I'm on the hunt for the primo mascara too.

I have my favorites, but am always on the hunt for THE BEST!

Valued Contributor

I'm a follower now! Read your latest! I think you are me!

Valued Contributor
On 4/4/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

Hey me too!!!!!!!Love playing with makeup, always have since I was a teenager. I have tried Anastasia's Brow products and love them, but still prefer It Cosmetics Brow power for me. I want to try Charlotte Tillsbury's makeup line next-but it is pricey so may have to start with a lippie!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Should be coming in the mail today is Too Faced Bulletproof Brow. Can't wait to try it.

Trusted Contributor

Same here, and I'm 63. Our needs change as we age, so I love playing with eyebrows & CC creams now. I'd like to get one of those kits that you can get every month that has a variety of things, but I'm sure that I wouldn't use half of it. I get my fun stuff at Walgreens when they have sales. That way if something doesn't work out, no real harm to the wallet.

Super Contributor
I hear ya. I went to Sephora yesterday and was in awe at all the pretty colors and products. It's a simple pleasure for me. I love it!
Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 LoriMI said:

I'll get on there and follow you! I go on youtube and watch the Desi Perkins videos. She goes through the makeup, how to apply it, etc. I love the vids of hers. She must have a room full of makeup. I need to find different foundation. I use Clinique, but I love trying others.

I do use M Asam Magic Finish, and I LOVE IT! I also need a different concealer. I like how Desi Perkins use the concealer. I need to go back and watch the video to get the brand and color.

I also need to get a few more brushes. She reads off the brush and number and shows how to use it.

Yep, need concealer, foundation, brushes and different bronzer.

Did I mention mascara? I'm on the hunt for the primo mascara too.

I have my favorites, but am always on the hunt for THE BEST!

Hi Lori,

Have you tried Dior Iconic Overcurl mascara? I love it!!!!!Between that one and Bobbi Brown's Smoky Lash mascara-those two are my favorites!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor
I got into mu late in life, but I love it. I dont really wear it that often but I have been trying to more lately. I just love all the pretty colors. And I love mu brushes, Such a fun hobby.