Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo haha I love that emoji and use it quite often, 😆 I even bought my dogs a stuffed toy of it!! Too funny watching the run around with 💩 😂 

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze I know I've seen you use it and crack up.  I've been waiting for my chance to use it 😁

Ok I have to get the toy!!  Where did you buy it?  Want to have it during the holidays and freak ppl out when my dog comes running in with it.  Yeah I know I have a warped sense of humor! 

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HappyDaze I know I've seen you use it and crack up.  I've been waiting for my chance to use it 😁

Ok I have to get the toy!!  Where did you buy it?  Want to have it during the holidays and freak ppl out when my dog comes running in with it.  Yeah I know I have a warped sense of humor! 

hahaha! I love it @Suebdoo! There are a few different ones. I bought mine at Zulily:

Image result for poop emoticon dog toy

I like this one the best but they didn't have it out when I bought mine. This is mine:

ZippyPaws Squeakie Emojiz Squeaky Plush Dog Toy (Pile o' Poo)

not sure if this post will last long, lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: Too Faced Coming up?

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

Did you ladies see any of the shows? What did you think about the shadows? I wasn't able to catch any of them. @ctinaw @winamac1 @Suebdoo

BTW @winamac1, which of their lipsticks smell like chocolate? I need to avoid those. I hated the Dalton lipsticks because of the super strong fake vanilla scent that never faded and would feel the same about a chocolate scent.

@HappyDaze, I don't want chocolate scented or flavored lipsticks either.  It's my understanding in the Too Faced melted, only the melted Chocolate one has that smell and taste because it has the cocoa powder. The other colors do not.

I watched the presentation with Amy and I thought they did a terrible job really showing the kit.   But then, I think Amy is one of the worst hosts for giving actual information about the product.  They kept showing the same model over and over reapplying the same shadows that she already had too much of on her eyes.     

Honored Contributor

Amy's hosting skills leave MUCH to be desired.  She just repeats herself over and over again and gives very little product information or details.  

She seem like a nice person, but she seems ditzy.

Here is the one I got, and it tastes and smells like choc.  I got the candy cane one!

http://www.sephora.com/melted-matte-liquified-long-wear-matte-lipstick-candy-cane-P413708?skuId=1866...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
@njoylife, mine is extended too (11/30) and I ordered it presale around 9pm last night.

@Fluke67 - 

i ordered mine mine late the day it was TS and I knew it was extended delivery before I ordered. Were they all ED? Mine is expected to be delivered 11/30, too.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Fluke67 wrote:
@njoylife, mine is extended too (11/30) and I ordered it presale around 9pm last night.

@Fluke67 - 

i ordered mine mine late the day it was TS and I knew it was extended delivery before I ordered. Were they all ED? Mine is expected to be delivered 11/30, too.

I think so.  I posted on another thread that even during the presale the day before it was showing online as extended delivery.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I am a very longtime customer of HSN but I am afraid to order anything else right now. As many of you know, they installed a new system that is not working. I have 3 orders that I am waiting on. One was ordered on Oct. 6 and the other two were 3 weeks ago. I have called and there isn't much that they can tell me. They just show they are packaging. I understand that the people in the warehouse are working double shifts. Feel bad that they have such a mess on their hands.

I don't need this so it's a want.  I don't care if it's delayed.  I have plenty of makeup!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Fluke67 wrote:

@Fluke67 - 

I think so.  I posted on another thread that even during the presale the day before it was showing online as extended delivery.

@Lipstickdiva 

That is odd. I'm going to pay more attention to when things are ED. 

Valued Contributor
Just checked my account, now the order is "in packaging" with an EDD of 11/22.