Valued Contributor
@njoylife, mine is extended too (11/30) and I ordered it presale around 9pm last night.
Trusted Contributor

@ctinaw...Thank you so much for posting this! I was thinking of getting this for my niece as a gift but was debating...the coupon cinched it for me.

Super Contributor

Re: Too Faced Coming up?

[ Edited ]

I thought it worked but nothing shows up in my order history and I never got an email confirmation... So I just reordered. I also have extended delivery 11/30.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Didn't get the ts but did order the coco powder foundation with that fabulous kabuki brush that comes with it for free.  Got 5 star reviews.  Worth trying for the price and what you get.  

@BlingQueen022, I have that foundation and I love it.  It is probably my favorite powder foundation.  That is a good deal.  The first time I bought it, I got it from HSN with the brush.  I ordered medium and really needed the light/medium which HSN rarely has. 

The Too Faced matte chocolate bronzer is my HG bronzer. 

I don't smell the chocolate at all. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Didn't get the ts but did order the coco powder foundation with that fabulous kabuki brush that comes with it for free.  Got 5 star reviews.  Worth trying for the price and what you get.  

@BlingQueen022, I have that foundation and I love it.  It is probably my favorite powder foundation.  That is a good deal.  The first time I bought it, I got it from HSN with the brush.  I ordered medium and really needed the light/medium which HSN rarely has. 

@Lipstickdiva  Thanks so much for posting this information.  I really don't mind the smell of a foundation anyway because the odor doesn't stick with you long.  Sure, you'll smell it when it's applied but by the time you walk out the door it will gone.  It got rave reviews as you well know.  I'm anxious to get this and give it a try.  I did order the light/medium.  That shade should work well for me.  Thanks again for your informative input.  Much appreciated.  Have a fabulous safe weekend.  

Contributor

Well at least I'm not alone then! Kinda strange they dont' mention the extended delivery status during the presentation.  I did the same thing and ordered the presale.  Couldn't help myself! They have such fun kits!  Let's hope it processes soon for both of us! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

You are probably one who gets used to it because it does smell like chocolate. I was snuggling in a chair with hubby one time while watching tv and he asked me why I smelled like hot chocolate!! No lie!  Not a scent I want to smell like but I've never been a fan of foodie scents on my hair or body.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Respected Contributor

If you want to try eyeshadow from Too Faced, you must try the original Chocolate Bar palette and the Chocolate Bon Bons.  Two of the best palettes I've ever owned.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't mind the choc. scent of the eye palettes.  I bought a matte lipstick/gloss from Sephora from Too Faced, and the choc. scent --on my lips--is driving me nuts.  I am returning it.

The face powder would probaly be fine!  The eyeshadows were fine!  I cannot handle the choc. scent on my lips! ick.  It also tasted way too much like chocolate.  I don't want to taste choc after I brush my teeth.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"