Trusted Contributor

I believe if you look on the HSN site under TOO FACED it is in a pink box what will be the special value for the 11th.  I would like to have it but I don't need those colors,    I wnated to share if you love Too Faced.

Respected Contributor

Re: Too Faced Coming up?

[ Edited ]

So far, everything I have bought from Too Faced has been excellent! The quality and wear is fabulous.  I will have to check this out.

Respected Contributor

My DD has every e/s pallette they've put out.  Loves them.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The funfetti collection will be the TS-it is coming home to mama! I think it will sell out quickly. 

Image result for too faced funfetti hsn

Respected Contributor

According to the Allure site, it is going to be the Funfetii Collection--One blush (Funfetti Love Flush Blush), one eyeshadow pallet (12 matte and shimmer shades), one lipglass (nude warm shade), and one mascara.

Regular Contributor
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

The funfetti collection will be the TS-it is coming home to mama! I think it will sell out quickly. 

Image result for too faced funfetti hsn

Love it!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Love it!

Me too, @winamac1!

Respected Contributor

I am a very longtime customer of HSN but I am afraid to order anything else right now. As many of you know, they installed a new system that is not working. I have 3 orders that I am waiting on. One was ordered on Oct. 6 and the other two were 3 weeks ago. I have called and there isn't much that they can tell me. They just show they are packaging. I understand that the people in the warehouse are working double shifts. Feel bad that they have such a mess on their hands.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

That palette is ADORABLE. I love too faced - have plenty of my own though. Might order this for my daughter so she stops getting into mine Smiley Tongue The colors would be nice for a young girl. - I may have to snatch the mascara for myself though!

Wasn't there some fiasco when Too Faced had their last TSV? Weren't they all cancelled? Anyone know what happened?