Esteemed Contributor

Re: The BeautyBio R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase System ......

Thanks @Naturesbeauty  for starting this thread.

I enjoy reading how others are using the product. For myself, especially being that I am sensitive to retinol, I have decided to do the 1 pump from each side combine together and gently press into my skin. I find that I have enough for my entire face.

I will continue to post comments here and there but I will hold off posting about any changes that I might have noticed until after each Phase.

Best to all the beauties participating in this challenge. 

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@isaboo wrote:

So, do you apply the retinol first or the peptide?

@isaboo

I already answered that question, just above, in this thread:

@LoveMojitos @weezer23 @Tennessee Vol @MrsCat21 + Everyone: You really need to apply A first, then B, not combine.

As a researcher it's really common sense. Your skin absorbs best when nothing has been applied yet. We are all most interested in the Retinol effect, which is A.

, I wasn't sure which was A & B.  I have been doing it wrong. Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

I started using BeautyBio 45 7 days ago.  I took pictures up close, full face and both sides. Today I took a new set and I did not see much difference. The first 5 days I combined both products, the past 2 days I used them seperately.  My skin seems brighter so I guess that is a start.  Starting day 8 and hoping for a little more improvement in the next 7.

Respected Contributor

Tonight will be 8th night. I have mixed the two together. One pump of each mixed together. It covers my full face including above and below my eyes & my chin. I am using the neck system also. As of tonight I am seeing a clearer skin, smoother and a little fading of a few ago spots. I think it’s way to early to see any difference in fine lines and deep wrinkles. That would be asking a lot of any serums after 7 nights of using. So far I am liking the serums. No dryness upon waking up the next morning. I am using the GloPRO only Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I am not using anything else & no moisturizer at night. I will update next Tuesday night. 🙋🏻‍♀️❤️
Honored Contributor

I bought this because I have never been able to use any type of retinol because of sensitivity. I like the idea that this product offers a gradual increase in the retinol dosage. I've been using it for 6 nights so far. I don't have really deep lines or wrinkles, but I do have discoloration on my upper cheeks and of course gravity is taking it's toll. I am pushing 70 so I'm not expecting miracles. I must say the first go round is stinging my skin so I don't know how far I'll get with this. 

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I bought this because I have never been able to use any type of retinol because of sensitivity. I like the idea that this product offers a gradual increase in the retinol dosage. I've been using it for 6 nights so far. I don't have really deep lines or wrinkles, but I do have discoloration on my upper cheeks and of course gravity is taking it's toll. I am pushing 70 so I'm not expecting miracles. I must say the first go round is stinging my skin so I don't know how far I'll get with this. 

@blackhole99 

Have you been mixing the two parts together before applying. I only ask, because I am also sensitive to retinol. I have had a little stinging but nothing that I can't handle. I am  on night five, and I will post my results after each phase. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@blackhole99 

Have you been mixing the two parts together before applying. I only ask, because I am also sensitive to retinol. I have had a little stinging but nothing that I can't handle. I am  on night five, and I will post my results after each phase. 

@icezeus  yes, I am mixing them before I apply it.

Super Contributor

Starting day 8 tonite.  To early to tell.  Have only been using 1 week 1 pump each on damp skin.  Going to try A first then B.  See if that makes  difference for me.

Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty @blackhole99 @icezeus @missmouse12 @weezer111 @Tennessee Vol @MrsCat21 @SunshineDaisyGirl @MariotaMurielle @isaboo  + all:

I'm on Day 14.

I do 1-1/2 pump of A, wait 2 minutes, then1-1/2 B. 

If you do 2 pumps combined, yes, it will cover your face (because there's 2 pumps of stuff), but there's a chance you aren't getting much of A. When you do one, then the other, you discover immediately how much of A, for example, you really need to cover your face, forehead, under the chin.

** My new insight is that we should keep aware of how many HOURS it is left on our skin. 

If some have it on 4 hours, others 6, others 8, it makes a HUGE difference. How would this happen? Our schedules. 

Some go to bed late, but might have to get up early. I think we all want to see the benefit, using it correctly—so we might need to be sure we are leaving it on long enough each night. For example, when I know I must get up at 4 am, I apply it earlier in the evening.

Honored Contributor

I have the system on my face more than 8 hours, I'm retired, my time is my own and I'm lazy.LOL I only use the system at night, no other products.