Esteemed Contributor

Re: The BeautyBio R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase System ......

I had odered the duo before Christmas on a 6 easypay and free shipping day.  I really like both products alot.  The cleanser is especially good before you glo pro as it feels really clean afterwards.  The oil is really nice as it leaves a glow without being greasy.   Hope you enjoy the products.  I have good results with Jamie's line.

Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I started the challenge tonight.  I am 52 years old, with pretty good skin. I purchased primarily because of the lines that Jamie said that are right below the skin that we can't see yet.

Tonight, I thoroughly washed my face and took three photos front and each side of my face. I plan on taking a picture every week and detailing my results, to see if I notice any difference. I am also trying to be brutally honest about what I see as I am chronicling my experience. 

I used one pump of each side the way it was demonstrated by Jamie, but the directions that came with the product said 1 or 2 pumps. What are others doing? Also, are others pressing it into your skin or rubbing it in?

@icezeus : Welcome!

You need 2 pumps, or there isn't enough to cover.

I will know how long that lasted me (as in 2 weeks?) when I finish. I started Jan 2.

@Naturesbeauty @weezer111 @Tennessee Vol @MrsCat21 + Everyone: You really need to apply A first, then B, not combine.

As a researcher it's really common sense. Your skin absorbs best when nothing has been applied yet. We are all most interested in the Retinol effect, which is A.

I also study consumer psychology. Why would they suggest you can blend A and B and do one application? Convenience, which consumers like. Effectiveness, however, is compromised. Besides, it only takes SECONDS!

Esteemed Contributor

I will definitely try applying the 2 pumps on their own.  Thank you for letting us know.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@weezer111 wrote:

I will definitely try applying the 2 pumps on their own.  Thank you for letting us know.

@weezer111 There is a way to do 1-1/2 pumps, which I figured out last night!

Remember, we are covering forehead and under chin as well!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

@weezer111 There is a way to do 1-1/2 pumps, which I figured out last night!

Remember, we are covering forehead and under chin as well!

@1Professor 

What you wrote makes perfect sense to me! In addition, I will use 2 pumps if that's what it takes to cover my face, etc... if I run out early then I'd rather have a more potent treatment than a diluted one! I'll change my application tonight and we shall see how long the first phase will last. Thanks for passing this on!

I'm going to wait 30 minutes and apply the peptide when I apply my eye cream!

Thanks again! 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

So, do you apply the retinol first or the peptide?

Respected Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

So, do you apply the retinol first or the peptide?

@isaboo

I already answered that question, just above, in this thread:

@LoveMojitos @weezer23 @Tennessee Vol @MrsCat21 + Everyone: You really need to apply A first, then B, not combine.

As a researcher it's really common sense. Your skin absorbs best when nothing has been applied yet. We are all most interested in the Retinol effect, which is A.

Esteemed Contributor

To add to the discussion...though I am not using this system...

The 2 are separated in order to preserve freshness. The 2 are to be applied, combined (according to Jamie).

Absorption is enhanced when fatty acids (from the peptide side) are combined w/ the other (according to studies on skin absorption.)

And as a side note: water (or moist skin) furthers the absorption. (I used to criticize water being added to products. Now, I have a whole other appreciation, and have altered my method of application.) Also, this would help make your product last, where you can spread over your entire area.

Respected Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

To add to the discussion...though I am not using this system...

The 2 are separated in order to preserve freshness. The 2 are to be applied, combined (according to Jamie).

Absorption is enhanced when fatty acids (from the peptide side) are combined w/ the other (according to studies on skin absorption.)

And as a side note: water (or moist skin) furthers the absorption. (I used to criticize water being added to products. Now, I have a whole other appreciation, and have altered my method of application.) Also, this would help make your product last, where you can spread over your entire area.

@Harpa @Naturesbeauty @isaboo @Tennessee Vol @weezer111  + all

It is not true that you are SUPPOSED to combine them. Certainly one can choose to do so.

The best source is actually the beautybio dot com web site. Complete with videos showing how to apply! Great information about contents, ingredients, effects.

In the Application Video, they say TWO WAYS TO APPLY! One, cocktail (both A and B at the same time). Then they show how to do A, then B.

Yes, you want both. But the skin is most open to absorption for the first item used. A. Right after you can apply B.

By the way, they say 1 to 2 pumps.

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for all the great posts. Monday Jan 13, it will be 1 week that I started the system. I will give my update tomorrow. I hope we can get more people to join in if they are using the system. Again many thanks. 🙋🏻‍♀️❤️