Honored Contributor

Re: The BeautyBio R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase System ......

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
I finished the whole system including Phase 4, both face and neck. I saw a little difference. My face did get smoother and some finer lines were smoother but not my deep lines. Not much tightness in my neck area. My products were no different in color (the retinold side) they were all just white in color. I canceled my autoship. I see better results with my prescription strength Retin-A and vitamin C serum.

@Naturesbeauty  - thank you again for starting this topic/product review!  I found your input and the content on this thread to be informative and useful - this is what I look for and find appropriate in Beauty forums.

You're a fabulous contributor to this Beauty Forum @Naturesbeauty  Heart

Appreciate your updates @Naturesbeauty - the details as well as others that contributed@1Professor  @weezer111  & all

I've decided to stay with my current products/regime.

@Chi-town girlI enjoy the Beauty Forum and have learned so much reading and following it. Stay safe & Healthy. 😷🤗🌻🌻

@Naturesbeauty  - I agree. Unfortunately,  the Beauty Forum has lost some great posters and the overall content/value has changed, not for the better. I despise gossip, host/vendor bashing and posters that troll to insult/derail threads.

There are fewer new topics bc a troll will jump to post snark about the OP subject matter, bash/gossip about the vendor or to proclaim they have superior knowledge in a way that insults the OP looking for reviews, product info etc. That's not 'conversation'...

I'm always  delighted to see you Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri