Respected Contributor

I don't want anybody to lose their job but ,

i think all of the hosts that i have seen look at least as good if not better with out makeup artists and hairstylists , i saw Jane last night and she looked better and younger , does anyone else agree , they really are doing a good job their selves . Don't get me wrong i love high glam but they look better without it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I don't want anybody to lose their job but ,

In some ways, I find them more relatable, more approachable without the glam look.  Maybe they could at least tone it down a bit when they get back to regular schedule.  

I agree that Jane looked great last night.  😊

Honored Contributor

I watch very little but in my opinion, the jury's still out.  I've seen those who do a great job for themselves -  and then, just as in the real world, I've seen some that definitely benefit from outside help.

Maybe that choice should belong to the hosts?

Honored Contributor

It's amazing the difference makeup makes!  In one of the purity segments where they were showing different hosts cleaning their face, I almost didn't recognize any of them, except JC.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure they'll be back with time and hopefully they won't  be so heavy handed. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Never have understood or been a fan of the heavy make-up or the glam look on so many QVC hosts. Much prefer the clean look of recent programming.

Those horrible, heavy false eyelashes are the worst on a large TV screen! (Think a black spider web around the eyes.) Followed by the faux tans. Woman LOL

Most are doing a remarkable improvement with their hair. (Some of the "stylish dos" done by their salons are never attractive or becoming for the individual.) However, one host has a limp, stringy mess and another has a football head. Why haven't they tried braids/ponytails or wigs, which we've seen them wear before and keep the hair out of their face(s)? Either one is an easy solution to a difficult situation.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm noticing more natural nails in length and polish shades. The gels and dips must have run their course. 

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette  When I was watching and the hosts were cleaning their faces JC was the only one cleaning her face with false eyelashes on. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I'm noticing more natural nails in length and polish shades. The gels and dips must have run their course. 

@Shanus 

I'm sure all the nail salons are closed, so they probably have no choice but to go natural until the salons open back up.  I can proudly say I'm counting down the days! Woman Tongue

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

When the salons open back up @SurferWife , hope you post a pic of your nails.  I still remember when you posted a pic when you had them done with a light blue color.  They were so pretty!    Smiley Happy