Valued Contributor

Omigosh this stuff is heavenly.

My facial skin really isn't dry - more normal-to-oily, actually - but I can still see all kinds of uses for this lovely balm.  It's great on cuticles, and on my arms and legs (my body skin, alas, IS very dry), it smells wonderful and just the tiniest smidge spreads like crazy.

So glad I got the auto-delivery!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Respected Contributor

@sharlee wrote:

Omigosh this stuff is heavenly.

My facial skin really isn't dry - more normal-to-oily, actually - but I can still see all kinds of uses for this lovely balm.  It's great on cuticles, and on my arms and legs (my body skin, alas, IS very dry), it smells wonderful and just the tiniest smidge spreads like crazy.

So glad I got the auto-delivery!

Glad to hear you're pumped over the Roise Noire, @sharlee !   It's a great item for any dry areas.  I can also recommend the Body Balm Extreme highly.  It comes in a 4 oz. container and is specifically formulated for the body, as opposed to the facial skin.  Very emollient and yet penetrates the skin leaving it soft and moisturized.  It has a light vanilla scent.  I'm a dry skin girl and have been all my life.  I wouldn't be without this one.  305-785 is an item number at Evine where you can check it out, if interested.Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

since you all are talking about the Rose balm and since I got Nothing on HL from the Skinn event, I checked Evine's website for any good deals.

The homepage showed some skincare from Michael Todd, whom I've never heard of. Is he new to Evine? Anyway, researched him and he sells organic, natural products at Paula's choice, is an aesthetician and ha s something called Damascus Rose anti-wrinkle cream. His products look interesting and being that he is also an aesthetician like Dimitri are they trying to get some competition here for DJ's line? I would like to see more of that since after 3 years of using Skinn, I am now thinking I've plateaud and can incorporate something new to my regime.

Anyone try any of these products? Paula's Choice website had some very interesting products. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Rose Noir Balm

[ Edited ]

@60sgirl wrote:

Anyone try any of these products? Paula's Choice website had some very interesting products. 

I haven't yet tried Paula's Choice, @60sgirl,  as Skinn is still doing the trick here.   I am aware of them (as there's almost always an active thread going here at this forum) and there seems to be a decent following.  Looks like they're now also working with the Q as well.  You might want to hop on one of their threads and give a shoutout.  That's probably what I'd do. Smiley Happy 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

I haven't yet tried Paula's Choice, @60sgirl,  as Skinn is still doing the trick here.   I am aware of them (as there's almost always an active thread going here at this forum) and there seems to be a decent following.  Looks like they're now also working with the Q as well.  You might want to hop on one of their threads and give a shoutout.  That's probably what I'd do. Smiley Happy 

Ho @Gokat, sorry I meant has anyone tried the Micheal Todd products at Evine, they are also sold at Paula's Choice. 

Honored Contributor

@60sgirl

Paula's Choice only sells their own line of products. Perhaps you saw the reviews of Michael Todd's products on Beautypedia, which is part of the PC site?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@60sgirl

Paula's Choice only sells their own line of products. Perhaps you saw the reviews of Michael Todd's products on Beautypedia, which is part of the PC site?

IDK, I googled him, some websites came up, one of them was listed as PaulasChoice and I clicked on it and his products came up. I didn't look any further into it from there. 

Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@60sgirl

IDK, I googled him, some websites came up, one of them was listed as PaulasChoice and I clicked on it and his products came up. I didn't look any further into it from there. 

@60sgirlThat will happen often when you google a cosmetic or skin care brand name. If you were to click on it, you'd see that it was just they are reviewed on Paula's Choice Beautypedia.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

Ho @Gokat, sorry I meant has anyone tried the Micheal Todd products at Evine, they are also sold at Paula's Choice. 

@60sgirl, I use Michael Todd's Knu Anti-Aging cream. Have purchased it three times. I just purchased the serum so haven't had time to use it long enough to see if I like it or not but it has some rave reviews on MUA. I was not aware that his products are sold on Evine so thanks! I'll check over there to see what they carry. Ulta also carries some Michael Todd, just not the Knu cream.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@60sgirl, I use Michael Todd's Knu Anti-Aging cream. Have purchased it three times. I just purchased the serum so haven't had time to use it long enough to see if I like it or not but it has some rave reviews on MUA. I was not aware that his products are sold on Evine so thanks! I'll check over there to see what they carry. Ulta also carries some Michael Todd, just not the Knu cream.

FYI - there will be a Michael Todd TTV on Evine this Tuesday night at 10 pm EST.