Honored Contributor

My jar of Skinn Rose Noir Balm arrived today and I just opened it up.  The texture is super smooth, not greasy.  The scent is very delicate and pleasant, not overpowering or perfumey at all.  I'm looking forward to trying it out to night.

Valued Contributor

Re: Skinn Rose Noir Balm

[ Edited ]

Please let us know what you think. I can see myself purchasing this at some point. i love the concept.

Honored Contributor

@w84WEN wrote:

Please let us know what you think. Imcan see myself purchasing this at some point. i love the concept.

Will do@w84WEN.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm sure you'll like this one, @JeanLouiseFinch .  As I mentioned on the monthly Skinn thread, Dimitri's always had a form of this in his line.  He's reformulated between anhydrous and adding a smidge of water...and tinkered with the extracts and botanicals a little.  I've had dry skin all my life so always used whatever he's offering at the time in addition to my moisturizer at night.  Once the heat comes on, it makes a big difference on how your face feels in the a.m.  Enjoy!  If those noir rose petals do as he says, DH won't be able to keep his hands to himself! Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

I'm sure you'll like this one, @JeanLouiseFinch .  As I mentioned on the monthly Skinn thread, Dimitri's always had a form of this in his line.  He's reformulated between anhydrous and adding a smidge of water...and tinkered with the extracts and botanicals a little.  I've had dry skin all my life so always used whatever he's offering at the time in addition to my moisturizer at night.  Once the heat comes on, it makes a big difference on how your face feels in the a.m.  Enjoy!  If those noir rose petals do as he says, DH won't be able to keep his hands to himself! Woman LOL

Do you mean he'll be dipping them  into the rose balm jar? hahahaha

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@Gokat & @Judaline LOL you two!  Well, when Dimitri said the Rose Noir Balm would provide the most supple skin you've ever felt overnight, he wasn't lying.  I've been having some dryness in my orbital area (my fault for applying a serum that I wasn't supposed to - especially on the lids).  My lids were dry and tight and the corners were even split.  Last night I used my regular eye stuff and then pressed a little of the Rose Noir Balm over that.  This morning there was great improvement.  The balm did not disappear overnight.  I don't think I'd use it regularly during the day, but since I was staying home today I used a little more over my AM eye treatment.  I keep feeling and checking myself and that entire area is soft and hydrated. Oh, and when I was done, there was a little left on my fingertips so I rubbed over my cuticles! I think Dimitri nailed this one with the soft and supple results. This is a really nice product.  I'm normally do not have dryness issues, but I'm going to keep up with the auto delivery at least through winter.  I can see myself using the balm as a layer of protection on my whole face before going out to shovel and blow snow.  If any of the Dazzlers are on the fence about this one, I'd say to at least try it.  You have until the end of January to return it if you don't like it.

Respected Contributor

I agree, @JeanLouiseFinch on the day use.  I only wish I'd had it when I was skiing all winter.  It's so much better than the stuff sold in the ski lodges/stores.  Provides that extra moisture and barrier against the cold/dryness of winter.  The other item I can recommend for that orbital area is the Reorganize Eye Balm.  It has calming properties as well and seems to "heal" in addition to the moisture it provides.  Glad you're liking the new purchase and you were able to start before your upcoming trip.   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Rose Noir Balm

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

Er....Close enough, @Judaline!Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Thanks JFL! 

I missed this presentation, it is now $48, not $39.80.  It has 7 rose oils, I want to try this!. Did you get the lower price?  I'll wait for a coupon for $10.00 before I order, but looks great especially with the colder weather coming here to the northeast.  I have such dry skin, I do a mositure mask every day, so my skin should love this over my mositurizer.

Honored Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

Thanks JFL! 

I missed this presentation, it is now $48, not $39.80.  It has 7 rose oils, I want to try this!. Did you get the lower price?  I'll wait for a coupon for $10.00 before I order, but looks great especially with the colder weather coming here to the northeast.  I have such dry skin, I do a mositure mask every day, so my skin should love this over my mositurizer.

You're welcome, @AnnMarie-1.  Yes, I was able to get the lower price and put it on auto-delivery for that price (just in case I liked it).  I really like Evine's auto-delivery policy.  You pay the shipping on the first order, but future shipments ship for free.