Super Contributor

I really like IT cosmetics Radiance Ombre Bronzer but would like the lighter radiance alone for the winter months.  What product have you found that has a natural luminosity, not glittery?  All other products I have found jusst have too much shine!

Honored Contributor

@cddh   Check out Skinn Candlelight on Evine.  It's a very pale champagne color.  I love it for highlighting more than any others I've ever tried (Laura Geller, IT cream and powder versions).  It's very finely milled so it adds radiance without sparkle.  You only need a light touch so the compact will last a very long time.  Last weekend, Dimitri offered a TTV called "Glowing Radiance" that included a new version of his Candlelight in "Rose".  It's not super pinky, more like a faint blush.  I'm waiting for my TTV to arrive and looking forward to trying the new version.  If you don't want to buy the kit, look on eBay for the compact. Do a seach for "Skinn Candlelight Rose".   There's one for $28 with free shipping.  If you like the original one, there are plenty of them on eBay too.  

Honored Contributor

Here are my favorites for a subtle luminosity, not a glitter particle shimmer:

• It Cosmetics Hello Light cream formula
  • Benefit Cosmetics High Beam
  • Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector poured (cream) or liquid versions - Opal and Moonstone work well on fair skin
  • L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer
  • MAC Strobe liquid or cream

I like to use the liquids because it's easy to either mix them into a foundation for an all-over luminous look or apply them over foundation for a spot glow. Powders often have more glittery bits, so I usually avoid those. If you want to set a liquid or cream highlight, some pearl eyeshadows work well and are less glittery than actual highlights for a more subtle look. I'm very fair and like Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Virgin, which I use as a brow and inner corner highlight. It's a lovely sheen, not a glittery shade.

Honored Contributor

My Skinn orders arrived today.  The Rose Candlelight is very nice.  I don't think you would go wrong with either.

Super Contributor

Thanks ladies.  I ordered IT Cosmetics Hello light.  Haven't tried it yet. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Jean, I ordered the Skinn Candlelight Rose powder on e-bay.  I love highlighters, use them every day.  Currently have a Josie liquid luminess & Carmindy campact (Carmindy didn't last long at HSN)  Like them both.