Frequent Contributor

Hello. I noticed that Perlier is having a TS on Tuesday. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Thanks in advance.

Super Contributor

I don't know but isn't this the time of year when they sell the huge jugs of shea bath/shower cream? Like for $99?

Either that or the holiday kits with like 3 different items in it and you choose the scent. But I thought that one was more around Mother's Day.

Valued Contributor

Don't they also have a set of 10 mini hand creams for gift giving?

Honored Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:

I don't know but isn't this the time of year when they sell the huge jugs of shea bath/shower cream? Like for $99?

Either that or the holiday kits with like 3 different items in it and you choose the scent. But I thought that one was more around Mother's Day.

this idiot (moi) fell for the 'we're never ever doing this again!' and purchase 2 (huge jugs) last year.

Needless to say not only did they do it again they did it 2 weeks later! And then again, and again, and again Woman Mad

Suffice it to say I'm a bit annoyed with some of HSN's deceptive practices...

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@CWS22 wrote:

this idiot (moi) fell for the 'we're never ever doing this again!' and purchase 2 (huge jugs) last year.

Needless to say not only did they do it again they did it 2 weeks later! And then again, and again, and again Woman Mad

Suffice it to say I'm a bit annoyed with some of HSN's deceptive practices...

@Andreatoo I just checked out their FB page and it is the 3 liter,but of course they said it is "extremely limited" as this was not a scheduled TS" but they did the best they could....wow.

Valued Contributor

That must have been a correct statement. After the first hour,they were almost sold out of 3 fragrances.

Trusted Contributor

I noticed that they have short 30 mins shows not the regular 1 hour shows thru out the day so this definitely isn't like a regular Perlier TS day. The 3 liter is an easy pass for me. I can't make it thru a "jumbo" 32 oz shower gel without getting tired of the scent. LOL They do have some nice box sets but would have really liked reduced shipping.